搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

选词填空!英语题,谢谢大家咯!help me

far and near,break out,in addition,so that,greeting,if necessary,go throgh,break up,in use,custon。 1。Peter went to the store。He bought milk,bread and fruit( ),he got coffee and tea 。
   ngs of victory are ringing( ) is discussion can ,( )be continued tomrrow。 4。Bring the picture closer( )i can see it better 5。
  I cannot( )all the letters in hour 6。How many computers are ( )in your school 7。Social( )very greatly form cuntry to cuntry 8。
  People exchange( )whenever they meet each other 9。The rach( )all over his face 10。The school ( )for the hoildany 。

全部回答

2005-01-09

0 0
    1。Peterwenttothestore。Heboughtmilk,breadandfruit(inaddition),此外 sofvictoryareringing(farandnear)四面八方isdiscussioncan,(ifnecessary)如果有必要becontinuedtomrrow。
    4。Bringthepicturecloser(sothat)以便icanseeitbetter5。Icannot(gothrogh)看完allthelettersinhour6。
  Howmanycomputersare(inuse)在使用中inyourschool7。  Social(customs。)习惯/风俗varygreatlyformcuntrytocuntry8。
  Peopleexchange(greeting)问候whenevertheymeeteachother9。Therach( breaks out )暴露/表现all over his face 10。
    The school (has brokn up )解散/放假for the hoilday。 rach此词实在猜不出。有几处错误已改。 。

2005-01-12

10 0
yes, i agree.

2005-01-09

28 0
I am phyparys0221. I agree with Rain's answers from 1 to 8. But I think No.9 is break out. No.10 is has broken up.

2005-01-09

26 0
addition2.farandnear3.ifnecessarythat5.gothroughusestomeetingseakupeakout

2005-01-09

14 0
我来帮你吧。 stomeetingseakupeakout

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换