搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语问题寻求帮助并结实~阿里阿多

1。I__him a second letter before I __form him(write,hear) 2。The eight o'clock news ___that it is going to be very hot (say) 3。The teacher asked how many students ___part in the english reading contest。
  (take) 4。jone told me that she ____the boos the day before yesterday。(buy) 5。I'ii go to see him if it ___fine tomorrow。(be) 6。The children ___good care of by the little nurse。
  (take) 7。yesterday she ___off her bike and broke her leg。(fall) 8。

全部回答

2005-03-21

0 0
a

2005-03-10

40 0
    1。I_had written_him a second letter before I _heard_form him(write,hear) 第一空是在我收到他的来信之前,“过去的过去”要用过去完成时; 2。
  The eight o'clock news _says__that it is going to be very hot (say)8点 的新闻虽然是在过去,但它说的是事实,所以用一般现在时,再说从句中是用了将来时;如果用said ,从句中就用过去将来时; 3。
    The teacher asked how many students _had taken__part in the english reading contest。
  (take)主句用了过去时,从句要用相应 的过去时;阅读竞赛可能已经完成,用过去完成时最好,如果有上下文也可用其它过去时; ne told me that she _bought___the boos the day before yesterday。
    (buy)前天是具体的过去时,只能用一般过去时,不能用过去完成时;因为过去完成时时表示“过去的过去”,即强调一个动作在另一个过去动作之前已经完成; 5。I'ii go to see him if it _is__fine tomorrow。
  (be)条件句中用一般现在时表示 将来; 6。  The children _were taken__good care of by the little nurse。
  (take)用被动语态;are/have been taken good care of 也可以. sterday she _fell__off her bike and broke her leg。
    (fall)前边有明确的过去时间状语,所以只用去一般过去时;。

2005-03-10

44 0
    I had writen him a second letter before I heard from him(write,hear) The eight o'clock news is saying that it is going to be very hot (say) The teacher asked how many students were taking part in the english reading contest jone told me that she had bought the boos the day before yesterday。
    (buy) I'ii go to see him if it is ganna be fine tomorrow。(be) The children have been taking good care of by the little nurse。
    (take) yesterday she fell off her bike and broke her leg。(fall)。

2005-03-10

27 0
1.had written ,heard 2.said 3.took 4.bought 5.is 6.are taken 7.fell

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习