搜索
首页 教育/科学 升学入学 高考

will和be going to绕得我直迷糊

用will 和be going to 的正确形式填空 1。 It’s cloudy today。 I think_(will) take an umbrella。 2。 It’s cloudy today。 I think(it's going to)rain。
   3。 He is practicing spoken English, for he (is going to)take the exam next weekl。 4。 The boy is crazy about art and he (is goingg to)be an artist。
   5。 After finishing his homework , he (will)go to the cinema。 6。 If you wait a moment , I (will) go to tell the manager that you are here 7。
   Please lie down and I (will) examine you。 8。 We (are going to) learn 2,000 words this term according to the arrangement 9。 The conference (is going to) start at seven。
   10。 We (will)use clean energy and protect our environment。 第5和10,填be going to 不可以么?填will的理论依据是什么?。

全部回答

2008-11-15

0 0

be going to与will的区别 be going to与will两者都可表示将要发生的事、将要去做某事,但它们有如下几点区别: goingto表示近期、眼下就要发生的事情,will表示的将来时间则较远一些,如:He is going to write a letter tonight。
     He will write a book one day。 goingto表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。He is seriously ill。
   He is going to die。 He will be twenty years old。   goingto含有“计划,准备”的意思,而will则没有这个意思,如:She is going to lend us her book。
   He will be here in half an hour。 4。在有条件从句的主句中,一般不用 be going to, 而多用will, 如: If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you。
     大概就是这些比较常用啊!。

2008-11-14

64 0

will一般表示与主观意图无关的将来,特别是表示必然要发生的客观规律,而be goingto一般表示计划,打算或准备要做的事和有迹象将要发生或肯定要发生的事:He will be here this afternoon。
  (will表示主观意图)他今天下午将来这里。  The meeting is going to start at seven。(is going to表示计划要发生的事)会议将在七点钟开始。
  Water will change into ice when the temperature is low enough。  (will表示客观规律)当温度足够低的时候,水就会变成冰。
   第5题用will表示主观意愿,第十题表示必然发生的事,与主关意图无关的将来。

2008-11-14

28 0

be going to 往往强调的是主观打算或者主观意愿 will则是相对客观

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
高考