搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求救!!!帮我翻译几句简单的句子!马上就要用的

A Today is your 20-year-old birthday Are you feeling happy? B Yeah! I have been waiting for days。 I have a strong feeling that finally I grow up。
   A Here is a little token of my affection! Happy birthday! Sincere congratulations and best of wishes too。 B Thanks very much。
   Thank you for attending my birthday party。 You make this occasion so special and touching! You are my real friend! A You are welcome! We are good friends as you say。
   B Your birthday is coming next month 。I will be the first one showing up A Thanks… B En, everyone is here now。 Now let's begin our party。
   Please enjoy yourself while I am getting everything ready。 A Ok。 Do you need some help setting up or anything? I am glad to help。
   B No, thanks。 另外带A的汉语注释!!!!。

全部回答

2007-01-08

0 0
    A Today is your 20-year-old birthday Are you feeling happy? 今天是你20岁生日,感觉开心么? B Yeah! I have been waiting for days。
   I have a strong feeling that finally I grow up。   当然!我等了很多天了。我强烈的感觉到我最终长大了。 A Here is a little token of my affection! Happy birthday! Sincere congratulations and best of wishes too。
     这是我的一点心意!生日快乐!真诚的祝福你,祝你好运! B Thanks very much。 Thank you for attending my birthday party。
   You make this occasion so special and touching! You are my real friend! 非常感谢。  谢谢你来参 的生日晚会(派对)。
  你让它如此特别、如此感人!你是我真正的朋友! A You are welcome! We are good friends as you say。 别客气!正如你所说的,我们是好朋友嘛! B Your birthday is coming next month 。
    I will be the first one showing up 下个月就是你的生日了。我一定会第一个到场 A Thanks… 谢谢你…… B En, everyone is here now。
   Now let's begin our party。 Please enjoy yourself while I am getting everything ready。   嗯,所用人都到了。
  现在让我们开始晚会(派对)吧。我已经准备好了一切,不要客气了。 A Ok。 Do you need some help setting up or anything? I am glad to help。
   好的。你在安排方面或者其他的事情上还需要帮忙么?我很乐意帮忙。   B No, thanks。 不用了,谢谢。

2007-01-08

56 0
    A Today is your 20-year-old birthday Are you feeling happy? 今天是你20岁的生日,你快乐吗? B Yeah! I have been waiting for days。
   I have a strong feeling that finally I grow up。   当然!我等这一天等了很久了。我有一种强烈的感觉——我终于长大了。 A Here is a little token of my affection! Happy birthday! Sincere congratulations and best of wishes too。
     这是我的一点点心意!生日快乐!我真诚的祝愿以及最美的祝福。 B Thanks very much。 Thank you for attending my birthday party。
   You make this occasion so special and touching! You are my real friend! 非常感谢。  谢谢你参 的生日派对。
  因为有你,这个时刻才会如此特别、感人。你是我真正的朋友! A You are welcome! We are good friends as you say。 别客气啦。如你所说,我们是好朋友嘛。
   B Your birthday is coming next month 。  I will be the first one showing up 下个月就是你的生日了。
  我会是第一个出席你生日派对的人。 A Thanks… 谢谢 B En, everyone is here now。 Now let's begin our party。   Please enjoy yourself while I am getting everything ready。
   呃。。。人都到齐了。开始我们的派对吧。我来准备东西,你们尽情欢愉。 A Ok。 Do you need some help setting up or anything? I am glad to help。
     没问题。你要帮忙布置东西或者什么不?我很乐意帮忙。 B No, thanks。 不了,谢谢。 。

2007-01-08

53 0
    A 今天是你20岁生日,你感到高兴吗? B 我很高兴,我等待这个日子已经很久了。现在我感觉自己终于长大了。 A 这件礼物送给你以表我的祝贺!祝你生日快乐!并送上我最诚意的祝福! B 非常感谢你,感谢你参 的生日会。
  你将我的生日会搞得很特别,令我感到!你真是我的挚友! A 别客气,正如你所说我们是好朋友嘛。   B 下个月就是你的生日了,到时我一定会第一个出现在你的生日会上。 A 谢谢 B 嗯,所有人都到齐了。
  现在我们开始生日会了。所有东西我都准备好了,请自便。 A 好的。你需要我帮忙布置些什么吗或者其他任何事情?我很乐意帮忙。 B 不用了,谢谢。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科