搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙翻译几个英语句子,很简单

1.别动,我帮你清理干净。 2.懒惰,人类的天性。 3.我不想与你反目成仇。 4.你是我的神。 5.没错,我是彻彻底底地失败了。 6.我不是在害你。 7.他渴望与朋友打成一片,而又不想放弃高高在上的地位。 另外,翻译几个词语 1.高贵而孤独 2.冷漠而善良

全部回答

2009-07-22

0 0

1。 别动,我帮你清理干净。 Don’t move, let me help you to clean it 。 2。懒惰,人类的天性。 Idleness is the human nature。
   3。我不想与你反目成仇。 I don’t want to turn against you。   4。你是我的神。 You are my God。 5。没错,我是彻彻底底地失败了。
   I failed thoroughly。 6。我不是在害你。 I am not 7。他渴望与朋友打成一片,而又不想放弃高高在上的地位。 What he desires is to get along with his friends without abandon his upper status。
     另外,翻译几个词语 1。高贵而孤独 royal but solitary 2。冷漠而善良 aloof but kind hearted 。

2009-07-24

125 0

1 Do not move, I’ll help you to clean it。 2 Lazy, human nature。 3 I do not want to be your enemy。
   4 You are my God 5 Yes, I failed thoroughly。     6 I mean no harm to you。
   7 Although he was looking forward to mingle with friends,he does not want to give up the high status。
   1 Noble but lonely 2 Indifference but virtuous 。

2009-07-22

120 0

1 Do not move, I help you clean up 2 Lazy, human nature 3 I do not want your enemies 4 You are my God 5 Yes, I was thorough to the failure of the 6 I am not harm you 7 He was looking forward to mingle with friends, and do not want to give the status of high 1 Noble and lonely 2 Indifference and the kind-hearted To the sub -To the sub -To the sub - 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科