搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮我翻译猫王的<always on my mind>

帮我翻译猫王的<always on my mind>,谢谢!!!always on my mind 歌手:elvis presley --永远的猫王-- Always On My Mind --- Thompson/Mark James/Johnny Christopher Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine If I make you feel second best Girl, I'm sorry I was blind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me, give me one more chance To keep you satisfied, satisfied satisfied Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You are always on my mind You are always on my mind Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine Maybe I didn't treat you 。

全部回答

2006-12-27

0 0

永在我心 Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time 也许,我对你不够好 也许,我爱你不够深 甜言蜜语,风花雪月 我只是从未在言行上表达 You were always on my mind You were always on my mind (你永远在我心中,你永远在我心中) Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine If I make you feel second best Girl, I'm sorry I was blind 也许,在那孤单的日子里 我没有拥你怀中安慰你, 我想,我也从未告诉过你 我是如此幸运能够得到你的爱 如果,我让你觉得不是我的唯一 宝贝,对不起,我只是顿口拙腮 You were always on my mind You were always on my mind (你永远在我心中,你永远在我心中) Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me, give me one more chance To keep you satisfied, satisfied satisfied 告诉我,告诉我,你温柔的爱并没有枯死 请给我,请再给我机会 让你满足,满足,满足 Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You are always on my mind You are always on my mind Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have 甜言蜜语,风花雪月 我只是从未在言行上表达 你永远在我心中 你永远在我心中 你永远在我心中 也许,我对你不够好 也许,我爱你不够深 Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine Maybe I didn't treat you 也许,在那孤单的日子里 我没有拥你怀中安慰你 我想,我也从未告诉过你 我是如此幸运能够得到你的爱。
    。

2006-12-26

125 0

always on my mind 歌手:elvis presley 永在我心中 Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time 也许我对你还不够好, 也许我爱你还不够多。
     那些甜蜜的话、浪漫的事 我却没能抽出时间说与做 You were always on my mind You were always on my mind 你永在我心中 你永在我心中 Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine If I make you feel second best Girl, I'm sorry I was blind 也许在许多许多孤独寂寞的日子 我没能抱紧你 有你在身边我非常快乐 但却没能告诉你 如果我让你觉得不是我的唯一 姑娘,对不起,是我自己不辨珠玑 You were always on my mind You were always on my mind 你永在我心中 你永在我心中 Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me, give me one more chance To keep you satisfied, satisfied satisfied 告诉我,你甜蜜的爱意没有消弭 给予我,给予我更多的机遇 要让你满意,满意,满意 Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You are always on my mind You are always on my mind 那些甜蜜的话、浪漫的事 我却没能抽出时间说与做 你永在我心中 你永在我心中 你永在我心中 Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have 也许我对你还不够好, 也许我爱你还不够多。
     Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine Maybe I didn't treat you 也许在许多许多孤独寂寞的日子 我没能抱紧你 有你在身边我非常快乐 但却没能告诉你 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科