搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

一篇英语作文

Write an article entitled "if I live alone on Earth"。Use the words to help you。Use the subjunctive mood for unreal situations。1。If I live alone,I would be happy。

。。 I would be the richest person in the world。。。。2。。。。I would be free。。。。。。。I would be lonely。。。I would have no one to talk to。

全部回答

2006-12-24

0 0
    ------ if I live alone on Earth ----- 地球上最後一??人 Imagine if I were alone on the earth, I would be independent and very much alone。
     想象一下﹐如果世上只有我一??人﹐我可能?芄陋?。 So I could feel lonely。 I'd have no strength, no one to talk to, no joy and no hope in my life。
   生命中?]有力量﹐希望﹐?g?贰? More miserable, I would spend the rest of my life suffering silently with no one to share things with, never to know what true happiness is。
     I would lost all faith in humanity。 沉默地渡過我的余生。 I merely exist as a shell of a person without a heart or soul left。
   They were taken away from me and destroyed so I would never have any emotions。   ?]有感情﹐只剩軀干。
   I would have absolutely no one to talk to or spend time with。 ?o人交流。 So I could just stay in one place night after night and on weekends by myself with no one around waiting for the end of my misery。
    The world could be nothing more than Hell on earth, and I was doomed to spend the rest of my life in a living hell。
   忍受煎熬。 --------------------- Nonetheless, I could see a bright and magnificent world and there could be some forms of happiness or contentment in my life if I live alone on the earth。
     然而﹐事物有2方面。我可能?吹揭??與?不同的新世界。 Imagine in this new world -- if it was uninhabited , 大家?硐胂笠幌? how exciting, I could be the richest man in the world! 多麼?人幸福﹐我可能是最有錢的人﹗ I would have everywhere to live, and I would have plenty of materials to build my home。
     I should be able to hunt enough food, if I could kill anything。 Anyway, there would be lots of nuts and fruits。
   我隨便住在哪裡。足?虻姆孔印J澄锍渥恪? 可能有吃不完的水果。   should I continue to work towards a degree, or should I forget about school? 我???榱宋?{?^鬥?岍t我???得什麼?W校?岍t Absolutelly NO!。
   肯定不?u Most of all, I would never look forward towards getting any kind of job after college。
     Working with people was a distasteful prospect。 最重要的是﹐我不?フ沂颤N工作﹗我不喜?g和人在一起﹗ I would be totally free if I live alone on earth。
   我?浅W杂嫂u Schools and degrees are so boring to me, I would never need them, even think of them for a tiny second。
     ?W校﹐文?{全部?L開﹐我1秒?都不?ハ胨??﹗ I could be happy and laughing all the time if I live alone on the earth!!! 我可能?恢毙Π々o笑啊﹐笑??不停﹗﹗ 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科