搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语征文

题目:I want to be a (job) 初中水平

全部回答

2006-09-22

0 0
    I want to be a teacher I want to be a teacher, a knowledgable teacher。 Then I can teach more students what I know like all of my knoledgable teachers。
     I want to be a teacher, a nice and kind teacher。 I hope all my students will regard me not only as a teacher,but also as a good friend。
     Thus, we can learn together, and we can play together as well。 One day, if I were a teacher, I'd like to try my best to find a easy way for study。
     Maybe by singing way, maybe by dancing way, or maybe by some games。 I will let my students feel happy during my class, and learn the knowledge very well。
     。

2006-09-29

44 0
    I want to be a headmaster I want to be a headmaster when I grow up。 I think that’s a good job。
   My school is in the forest。 It’s very beautiful。   I go to work by Benz at eight o’clock in the morning。
   The teachers in my school are kind and patient。 The female teachers in my school are good looking and young。
     The male teachers are handsome and strong。 They are all hardworking so they get good salary。
   The children in my school have three classes in the morning。   In the afternoon, they play and pick up mushrooms or strawberries in the forest。
   They have no homework。 They are very happy! At four o’clock in the afternoon, I go home with kinds of mushrooms and fruits in my Benz。
     They are for my dinner。 。

2006-09-25

47 0
    I want to be a teacher I want to be a teacher,a knowledgable teacher。 Then I can teach more students what I know like all of my knolegable teachers。
     I want to be a teacher, a nice and kind teacher。I hope all my studens will regard me not only as a teacher,but also as a good friend。
     Thus, we can learn together, and we can play together as well。 One day, if I were a teacher,I'd like to try my best to find a easy way for study 。
     Maybe by singingway, maybe dancing way, or maybe by some games。 I will let my sttudents feel happy during my class, and learn the knowledge very well。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科