搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

HELLO.I want to be a friend with you

I am a Chinese,18 years old and now I'm styding IELTS。I want to learn accounting in the U。S。But,there's a big problem,I have no any foreigner firends who I can talk with them to improve my English。
  My speaking is poor,so,I really want to adjust to listening foreigner pronunciation。COULD YOU HEIP ME?!!I really expect your relication。
  You can connact with me on MSN。My MSN'name is A岚宿。 。

全部回答

2011-02-14

0 0
You'll be fine once you get to the USA. Just make sure you hang around with American students. Your English will be up to scratch in no time.

2011-02-18

35 0
如果你的听说能力不够,最好去国内参加一个专业的速成班, 例如华尔街英语,短期内对听说能力有提高

2011-02-15

54 0
    If you want to go to US, then you should not be studying IELTS。 American colleges do not use IELTS for admission。
   You need to switch to TOEFL。   When you apply to a college, ask for "host families"。
   These are American families who would take care of new foreign students。 If you are going to stay in a dormitory, ask for an American roommate。
     That way, you will have more opportunities to speak English。 People know you are a new foreign student, and your mother tongue is not English, they will be more patient with you。
     Good luck。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科