搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语选择题

31。 This is the boy with __A__ he worked。 A。 whom B。 who C。 which D。 whose32。 The professor __D___ daughter teaches you English is Dr。
   White。 A。 her B。 of which C。 that D。 whose33。 The reason __B__ he didn’t go to school is that he was ill。
   A。 that B。 why C。 which D。 for what34。 He is a rich man, __C__ is known to us。 A。 for what B。 which C。
   that D。 what35。 Rome is a place __A___。 A。 where I want to visit B。 what I want to visit C。 which I want to visit it D。
   I want to visit36。 Such English __A___ is spoken here is not British。 A。 that B。 who C。 which D。 as37。
   The letter and the little girl ___C__ we had discovered disappeared again。 A。 which B。 whom C。 who D。 that38。
   Who is the man __D___ is talking with John? A。 which B。 who C。 what D。 that39。 That __C___ you borrowed from me wasn’t a real diamond necklace。
   A。 which B。 that C。 as that D。 it40。 He is wrong, __D___ is natural。 A。 as B。 that C。
   as that D。 it请改错,解释。

全部回答

2005-01-23

0 0

31。 This is the boy with __A__ he worked。 A。 whom B。 who C。 which D。 whose对,with 后要用宾格, 32。
   The professor __D___ daughter teaches you English is Dr。   White。 A。 her B。 of which C。
   that D。whose 对,whose表所有关系,教授的女二 , 33。 The reason __B__ he didn’t go to school is that he was ill。
   A。   that B。 why C。 which D。 for what对,从句he didn’t go to school缺 原因状语。所以用 why 。 34。 He is a rich man, __C__ is known to us。
   A。 for what B。   which C。 that D。 what对,也可用as,指前边He is a rich man整句。 35。 Rome is a place __A___。
   A。 where I want to visit B。 what I want to visit C。   which I want to visit it D。 I want to visit错,要选D。
   I want to visit,空格中缺visit 的宾语,where 不能做从句的宾语,D项,省略that 或 which 。that 或 which 做宾语时可省略。   36。
   Such English __A___ is spoken here is not British。 A。 that B。 who C。 which D。 as错,要选D,such。。。as 构成固定搭配,as指代English,又 作is spoken here 从句的主语。
     37。 The letter and the little girl ___C__ we had discovered disappeared again。 A。 which B。
   whom C。 who D。 that错,要选D,先行词The letter and the little girl 既指人又指物,只能用that。   38。 Who is the man __D___ is talking with John? A。
   which B。 who C。 what D。 that对,前边有who ,关系代词一般用 that指人。 39。 That __C___ you borrowed from me wasn’t a real diamond necklace。
     A。 which B。 that C。 as that D。 it错,要选A。先行词是 that ,关系代词一般用which,避免重复。 40。 He is wrong, __D___ is natural。
   A。 as B。 that C。 as that D。   it错,选A。指前边整句He is wrong。 。

2005-01-20

58 0

33.A that 后面的he didn’t go to school 做定语,意思是:他没去学校的原因是他病了。是固定用法,如果用why ,则构成意思重复。 37 D. that代指的是The letter and the little girl,用which 只能指The letter 用whom只是指the little girl。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学