搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求死神片尾曲歌词

急求此词,life is like a boat希望大家帮帮忙~

全部回答

2005-10-07

0 0
    1。 曲名:life is like a boat 歌手:rie fu 专辑:bleach 死神 ed Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who s gonna comfort me, and keep me strong We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on comin and we can t escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves would guide you thru another day 遠くで息(いき)をしてる 透明(とうめい)になったみたい 暗?(くらやみ)に思えたけど 目隠(めかく)しされてただけ 祈りをささげて 新しい日を待つ 鮮(あざ)やかに 光る海 その果てまで Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don t give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you would follow me, and keep me strong 人の心はうつりゆく ?i(め)け出したくなる つきはまた新しい周期(しゅうき)で 胸を連(つ)れてく And every time I see your face, the oceans leap up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon I can t see the shore Oh I can t see the shore。
    。
     When will I see the shore?   I want you to know who I really am I never though I d feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you, and keep you strong 旅(たび)はまた続いてく 穏(おだ)やかな日も つきはまた新しい周期(しゅうき)で 胸を照(て)らし出(だ)す 祈りをささげて 新しい日を待つ 鮮(あざ))やかに 光る海 その果てまで And every time I see your face, the oceans leap up to my hert You make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon I can see the shore 運命の舟(ふね)を漕(こ)ぎ 波(なみ)は次(つぎ)から次(つぎ)へと私たちを襲(おそ)うけど それも素?常à工皮─事茫à郡樱─汀·嗓欷馑?常à工皮─事茫à郡樱─?。

2005-10-08

40 0
楼主 真是 同人啊。哈 我也超喜欢这首个。。早就下来听了。。好喜欢看死神啊 哈哈。。握手握手!!

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游