搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求life is like a boat歌词

死神的片尾曲希望大家帮帮忙急求歌词阿

全部回答

2005-10-07

0 0
    Life Is Like A Boat 死神片尾曲 Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves would guide you thru another day 远くで息をしてる (Tookude iki wo shiteru) 透明になったみたい (toumei ni nattamitai) 暗?に思えたけど (Kurayami ni omoe takedo) 目隠しされてただけ (mekaku shisarete tadake) 祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete) 新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu) 鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi) その果てまで (sono hate made) Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don't give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you would follow me, and keep me strong 人の心はうつりゆく(Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku) け出したくなる (nukedashita kunaru) つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de) 船を连れてく (fune wo tsureteku) And every time I see your face, The oceans heave up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars, And soon I can see the shore Oh, I can see the shore When will I。
    。。。
     can see the shore? I want you to know who I really am I never thought I'd feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you, and keep you strong 旅はまた続いてく (Tabi wa mada tsudzuiteku) やかな日も (odayakana hi mo) つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de) [船を照らし出す (fune wo terashidasu) 祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete) 新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu) 鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi)  その果てまで (sono hate made) And every time I see your face, The oceans heave up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars, And soon I can see the shore 运命の舟を漕ぎ (Unmei no fune wo kogi) 波は次から次へと (Nami wa tsugi kara tsugi e to) たちを袭うけど (Watashitachi wo osou kedo) それも素敌な旅ね (Sore mo suteki na tabi ne) どれも素敌な旅ね (Dore mo suteki na tabi ne) 。

2005-10-10

16 0
已经有人答了~

2005-10-08

18 0
已经有人答了~

2005-10-07

50 0
     曲名:life is like a boat 歌手:rie fu 专辑:死神bleach片尾曲 Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who s gonna comfort me and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on coming and we can t escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves will guide you through another day 遠くて行きをしてる 透明(とうめい)に なった?たい 暗?(くらやみ)に思(おも)えだけど めがくしされてただけ 祈(ぃの)りを ささげて 新しい日を持(ま)つ 鲜(あざ)やがに光(ひか)る海(うみ) その波(は)てまでへーー Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don t give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you will follow me and keep me strong 人の心は移(うつ)り行(ゆ)く 向(む)げ出(だ)したくなる 月はまだ新しい周期(しゅうき)で胸(むね)を 連(つ)れてく And every time I see your face The ocean s deep out to my heart They make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore Oh, I can t see the shore When will I see the shore? I want you to know who I really am I never thought I d feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you and keep you strong 旅(たび)はまだつづいてく 穏(おだ)やかなあひも。
     月はまだ新しい周期(しゅうき)で胸(むね)を 照(て)らし出(だ)す ぃのりを ささげて 新しい日を待(ま)つ 鲜(あざ)やがに光(ひか)る海(うみ) その波(は)てまで へ And every time I see your face The ocean s deep out to my heart They make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore 運命(うんめい)の船を漕(こ)ぎ 波(なみ)は着(つ)きから次(つぎ)えど わたしたちをそうけど それも素?常à工皮─胜郡婴? どれも素?常à工皮─胜郡婴? 是这个吧?。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物