搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

一段汉译英,请求帮助(翻译机免)

全部回答

2008-11-05

0 0
    Because of not finding Miss Zhao,I have to send e_mail to communicate with you。In our course of dealing with the business,out of consideration for very careful and through repeatedly discussion in our company,we want to reserve only 40% instead of 60 % before。
    I don't know if you can accept the assignment,explain to the clients and get the auhorisation of them。
  If you accept,I will send the new documents to you for confirming, then we will take the formal documents out as soon as possible。
    We fell very sorry about taking you so many troubles,plz understand our careful attitute beacause we contact this kind of business for the first time。
    。

2008-11-07

44 0
    because we could not find Ms Zhao, we have contact you by mail。 while we are processing this business, with very cautious consideration, also communication repeatedly within our company。
     We wish to keep 40%, not 60%。 Do you accept this arrangement? also explain it to the customers and get their approval。
   If is acceptable, I will immediately write up new contract for you to confirm。   After the confirmation a formal contract will be produced。
     We are very sorry for the inconvenience we bring to you, but please understand the caution attitude we take due to the inexperience we have with this type of business。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
职业教育