搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

请帮助修改一篇初一英语作文

Hello,My name is Sun 。I'm twelve years old。 I'm from Chine and I'm Chinese。I'm in Class Nine and I'm in No。38 Middle School。My English teacher is Ms Yuan。
  She's very beautiful and tall。She' has big eyes。Her favorite food is rice。Her hobbies are running and listenning to music。I like my English teaher very much。
   My friend is Niu Nu,She's cute very much ,Her favorite food is noodle and Her favorite colour is red。She can dance and sing very well。
  She like reading a book and playing table tennis。 We are in the same class!I like her very much。 We're happy every day!。

全部回答

2008-10-13

0 0

Hello,My name is Sun 。I'm twelve years old。 I'm from China。I'm in Class Nine of No。38 Middle School。
  My English teacher is Ms Yuan。She's very beautiful and tall。  She has big eyes。Her favorite food is rice。
  Her hobbies are running and listenning to music。I like my English teaher very much。 My friend is Niu Nu,She's very cute,Her favorite food is noodle and her favorite colour is red。
      She can dance and sing very well。She like reading and playing table tennis。
   We are in the same class!I like her very much。 We're happy every day! 。

2008-10-13

45 0

Hello,My name is Sun 。I'm twelve years old。 I'm from China 。(去掉了我是中国人,已经说了我来自中国了,重复了)I'm in Class Nine of No。
  38 Middle School。My English teacher is Ms Yuan。  She's very beautiful and tall。She has big eyes。
  Her favorite food is rice。Her hobbies are running and listenning to music。I like my English teaher very much。
     My friend is Niu Nu,and we are in the same class,(提前了)She's cute very much ,Her favorite food is noodle and Her favorite colour is red。
    She dances and sings very well。去了can,语气不是很好~~She likes reading books and playing table tennis。
   I like her very much。 We're happy every day! 。  。

2008-10-13

33 0

1.China拼错了,不是Chine. 2.She' has 中She's应不要's,直接用She has stenning改为listening odle加s 5.She like 应该改为She likes

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育