搜索
首页 教育/科学 升学入学 高考

english questions, help me please!!!

Please help me with these questions and tell me why, thanks!!!!1。The Beijing Olympic Games____A__ on 8th August,2008,which is supposed to be very lucky indeed。
  A。will begin B。will hold C。holds D。begins我认为应该是选B,可为什么是will begin 呢?二者的区别是什么???2。She married an old man and moved to the south,never___C____again。
  A。to hear from B。being hear fromC。to be heard from D。be heard from为什么不是A or D?????3。I don't want to buy that kind of skirt because I_______the material______ well。
   BA。have told;doesn't washB。have been told;doesn't washC。am told;didn't washD。have been told;isn't washhave told 不是也表被动吗?为什么非要选have been told 呢?????4。
  The man who came yesterday is strang-he___B___sit for hours without saying anything。A。shall B。will C。can D。must为什么是will?????5。

No bread eaten by man is so sweet as__D____earned by his own labor。A。the one B。ont C。it D。that why can't I choose "it"???????。

全部回答

2008-04-08

0 0
    1。The Beijing Olympic Games____A__ on 8th August,2008,which is supposed to be very lucky indeed。
   A。will begin B。will hold C。holds gins 选B的话要用will be held。   2。She married an old man and moved to the south,never___C____again。
   hear from ing hear from be heard from heard from 第一、这里要用被动形式。  因为“受到。。。来信”是hear from +sb。
   第二、这里是不定式表示结果。 4。The man who came yesterday is strang-he___B___sit for hours without saying anything。
   all B。  will n st 这里的will不是表示将来,而是表示“目前的习惯”。 5。No bread eaten by man is so sweet as__D____earned by his own labor。

e one B。ont at 要选that。   1)不用one是因为bread 是不可数名词。 2)不用it是因为it指前文所提到的那个“一模一样”的东西。

2008-04-05

51 0
    1 A。will begin 将会举行 B。will hold 将会举办,Eg:Beijing will hold Olympic Games。 2 B吧 选A或D的话成了一句句子有两个动词的,ing作伴随壮语 3 have told是现在完成时(have done) ,不是被动的语态 被动语态是be done,此处的have been told(已经被告知) 即被动,时态又对。
     4 will也可表示过去经常做的动作 5 选it的话指代不明确。此处用one代替bread就明确多了 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
高考
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科