搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语短文改错修改

据报道,7岁的美国女孩Amy Bruce得知自己身患肺癌(lung cancer)后处于极度的痛苦之中,美国抗癌协会(ACS)决定,每当Amy收到一封慰问信,就给她增加3美分的治疗款。 假如你是新华中学的学生李华,请你用英文给Amy写一封慰问信,主要内容包括: 自我介绍 得知的情况 表示鼓励 打算为她做什么 祝她早日康复注意:1。
   信的格式已为你写好2。 信中不得出现你的真实情况。3。 词数100左右。4。 请在答题卡上作答。Dear Amy, I'm Lihua,studing at middle schoolof Xinhua。It's sad when I heard you case,Five years old,but diagnosed as a lung cancer。
  It's a terrible fact to accept。However,there is nothing serious,because examples were confident people who fight the cancer by never giving up。
  Meanwhile,I would like to share your sorrow and happniness。Perhaps we could friends,and then you will not feel lonely any longer。As a friend,I wise you recover from the disease quickly。
   your's LiHua。

全部回答

2008-01-08

0 0
    Dear Amy, I'm Lihua,studying at the middle school of Xinhua。It's sad when I heard your case。
  Being a seven years'old girl,but diagnosed as lung cancer,it's a terrible fact to accept。  However,there is nothing serious,because many examples were confident that people who fight the cancer should never give up。
  Meanwhile,I would like to share your sorrows and happiness。  Perhaps we could make friends,and then you will not feel lonely any longer。
  As a friend,I wish you recover from the disease quickly。   Your's LiHua 水平有限,仅供参考。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学