搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

“I SAY”ENGLISH爱说英语冬令营具体有哪些内容呢?

“I SAY”ENGLISH爱说英语冬令营具体有哪些内容呢?

全部回答

2017-07-10

44 0

结缘爱说冬令营second Sight with I SAY—— 武广营员日记 (二)   新东方冬令营已经顺利的走过了5天,在这段时间大家都在跟着老师不断学习,很多人对于自身的学习也有了新的看法和认识。
  现在就让我们透过他们的作文来了解他们的成长历程吧!   武广营 B班 李婷   This is my first exposure to the New Oriental School。   It is the humorous atmosphere with excellent teachers that attracts me here。
   It is a good place which makes learning an easy and enjoyable experience, rather than a pressure。
     I want to improve my English。 I think I will get what I want here。      The basis of my English is really poor。
   At first I’m a little bit at sea, but later I am determined to learn。   So, I’m not afraid。
   Just as the saying goes, “No pay, no gain。”   这是我第一次到新东方上课。这里的优秀教师和幽默的上课气氛都很吸引我。这里是一个让人轻松、愉快学习的好地方。
  不会让人很有压力的学习。  我想提高我的英语水平。我相信在新东方学习可以让我得到我要的。   我的英语基础真的很差。起初我有些茫然,但后来我下定决心。所以我不再害怕。正如俗话说,“没有付出就没有收获。
  ”   武广营 B班 秦晶晶Emma   After long time of not using English, I restarted to connect with English in New Oriental。
     Though I was under a big pressure, I felt happy。      I was delighted to make a lot of new friends here。
   They are Vanessa, Lee, Levis, Charles, Insomnia and Rita who are very nice, friendly and passionate。
     I like them。   I also like the teachers here。 Miss Fey is cute。 She is going to get married this fall。
   I wish them happy forever。   Josh is a naughty guy。   He was always kidding with us and he can speak a little Chinese and understand a little Wuhan accent。
     Tyler is a handsome sophisticated gentleman。   His pronuciation is evry clear and his voice is tender。
   And with his moderate word speed, I can understand easlier。 He taught us to play “Killer” game, it’s really interesting。
       Last comes Mike。 He is quite matured and likes to ride motorcycle。 It’s cool。 He also keeps a chihuahua。
   Mike is humorous and his class is full of laughter。     I enjoyed studying here a lot!   已经有很长一段时间没有用到英语了,新东方将我和英语再次连接在一起。
  虽然我很有压力,但我还是感觉很开心。   我很高兴在这里结交了很多朋友。他们是Vanessa, Lee, Levis, Charles, Insomnia and Rita,他们人都非常好,对我很热情和友好,我很喜欢他们。
       我也很喜欢这里的老师,章任飞老师很可爱,她今年就要结婚了,我衷心祝福他们永远开心快乐。外教Josh是个很顽皮的人,他总和我们开玩笑,他能说一点中文还能听懂一些武汉话。
  外教Tyler是很成熟的人。他很聪明声音听起来很温柔,讲话的语速适中,让我可以更好的理解他所表达的。  他教我们玩“杀人游戏”,真的非常有趣。最后是外教Mike。他很成熟,喜欢骑摩托车让我感觉很酷。
  他还养了一只吉娃娃。Mike人很幽默,上他的课教室内总是充满笑声。   在这里的学习期间我非常享受。   武广营 C班 袁筱月Melonie   I have quite fit in the class pace 。
     Unlike last two days, I walked into the classroom more peaceful yet still with a positive mood。
   Tyler gave us main courses。 We did a lot of role plays today as well。   The big smile from him in return for my efforts was really a kind of encouragement to me。
   His patience for us was totally unparalleled。   No matter how silly those mistakes were, he always smiled and explained them to us in his soft and gentle voice。
   I believed Tyler must get millions of fans here these days! In the supplement class, Josh was much more serious than yesterday and invited us to explore the unknown。
     We had discussed mysteries and culture like women were gaining higher social status。
   The most amazing thing was that we had some talks about music and watched The American Idol。   My blood was like being boiling。
   I enjoyed my classes today。 Anyway, I am becoming more and more comfortable in the class。 Nevertheless, there is a long way to go。
          我很适应班上的节奏。不像我前2天,现在我走进教室心情比起之前更平和,却仍保持积极的情绪。外教Tyler给我们讲主要课程。我们做了很多次的角色扮演,今天同样也是。
  在我努力的时候他灿烂的笑容对于我是一种真正的鼓励。他对我们有无与伦比的耐心。无论多么愚蠢的错误,他总是微笑着用他轻柔的声音解释给我们听。  我相信Tyler在这些天里获得了很多粉丝!在补充课,Josh比昨天更严厉,他邀请我们去探索未知。
  我们曾讨论文化的奥秘比如妇女文化得到更高的社会地位。最令人惊喜的是,我们谈了一些关于音乐的话题,并观看了美国偶像。让我热血沸腾。我享受几天的这些课程。总之,我现在在课堂中越来越自在。  尽管如此,这还有一条很长的路要走。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育