搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请大家帮忙翻译两句话

我的职责就是让客户满意,在第一时间内处理问题,维护和提升公司形象。作为主管,应该有团队领导能力和团队合作精神,能带领团队出色的完成既定任务,实现公司与客户的双赢。

全部回答

2006-12-18

0 0
    My duty is to satisfy the sustomers, to deal with any questions firstly and to vindicate and enhance the image of my company。
     As a supervisor, i should posess of leadership and team spirit, and abilities to lead the teammates to finish the planned duties and double-wins between company and customers。

2006-12-18

55 0
    My responsibility is to let the customer be satisfied, solve the problems as soon as possible and keep and enhance the image of my company。
     I, as the manager, shall have the team leadership and the team cooperativ spirit, can lead the team to fisnish tasks successfully and gain win-win between company and the customers。
     。

2006-12-18

53 0
    My responsibility is lets the customer be satisfied, in first timeinternal processing question, maintenance and promotion corporateimage。
     As the manager, should have the team leadership and the teamcooperation spirit, can lead the team splendid to complete decides theduty, the realization company and the customer double wins。
     。

2006-12-18

57 0
    My responsibility is lets the customer be satisfied, in first time internal processing question, maintenance and promotion corporate image。
     As the manager, should have the team leadership and the team cooperation spirit, can lead the team splendid to complete decides the duty, the realization company and customer win-win。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科