搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语翻译加填写,答对给你分,急死了

Dear___________,I know it isn`t easy to learn___________,but I have some ideas that may help。 You said you couldn`t understand peopie who talked fast。
   well, you can try to listen for the most important words, not every word____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,__________。

全部回答

2009-08-25

0 0
    Dear Linda, I know it isn`t easy to learn Chiness well but I have some ideas that may help。
   You said you couldn`t understand peopie who talked fast。   well, you can try to listen for the most important words, not every word_of what you hear is the most important for you to understand_。
    。At first you may choose some slow speed audio cassette tapes to listen to。 With the improvement of your listening comprehension step by step, you may select some standard speed audiocassette tapes。
     In a word, practise makes perfect。I believe that you will learn Chiness quite well as you wish。
   Sincerely Yours, Wang Hong 琳达: 我知道学好汉语不容易。  我有些建议也许有效。你说,人们话说快了,你就听不明白了。你可以专心听最重要的词。
  并不是你听到的话中每个单词对你理解都是最重要的。开始,可选些慢速卡带来听。以后,随听力水平提高,再选些标准语速的卡带来听。总之,熟能生巧。相信你汉语会如愿学好的。 王红 。

2009-09-03

26 0
推荐进“人人听力”网学习

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学