搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

6 hours visit time only OR is there any other nearer nice scenery place in south Austria?

Hallstatt or Venezia,Sorry, can only type in English because my office doesn't allow any extra language pack/software installation。
   I'm in Villach (close to Klagenfurt), was planning to have one day travel this Saturday。 Pretty headache to choose between Hallstatt and Venezia。
   I have been to Venezia (twice) and Salzburg, just got to know that Hallstatt is another nice spot to look at。
   But just wonder whether it's worth my 70 Euro (round trip train tickets) for around 5~6 hours visit time only OR is there any other nearer nice scenery place in south Austria? Or, to visit Venice again :) Thanks。

全部回答

2016-06-06

46 0

I visited Hallstatt on 24 Mar。 That day, I took postbus 150 from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, EURO 8。
  70, and then changed a train to Hallstatt, EURO 3。  40。 Both prices are for one-way tickets。
   Also, I have to mention that the railway from Gosaumuhle to Hallstatt was destroyed by storm。     That day I tool a train from Bad Ischl to Gosaumuhle and then changed a free connection bus to Hallstatt。
   Alternatively, you can take a direct bus from Bad Ischl station to Hallstatt。

2016-06-06

43 0

HALLSTATT可是我最爱的小镇啊。 不过楼主如果真的只有5个小时的话,还是放弃好咯。
   因为如果途中太奔波,去了时间又赶~~~那样得不偿失~~~ 建议你以后有时间的话,一定要给HALLSTATT一天的时间~~~ 如果楼主是女生的话,在日后参观完HALLSTATT以后一定会激动得握住我的手,对我说”同志,太感谢你的推荐啦!“ 哈哈~~~~ 因为,夏天的HALLSTATT简直就是梦境里,童话里一样的小镇~~~~~没有女生不爱滴~~~~嘻嘻 o(∩_∩)o。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育