搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

小学生的寒假学习计划怎么写

全部回答

2018-12-16

0 0
    光阴似箭,岁月如梭。一个学期即将结束了,令人期盼已久的寒假终于到来了。我真是太高兴了。今年的寒假从1月16日开始,一共25天。为了使这个寒假过得轻松愉快而且有意义,老师让我们制定一个寒假计划,我的计划是这样的:  一、抓紧时间在春节前认真完成老师布置的作业,复习好这个学期学的知识,为下学期的学习做好准备。
      二、除了学校布置的作业以外,我还要把春节的所见所闻写成文章,给老师修改后投稿给《xx日报》和小记者网,不断提高自己的写作能力。  三、寒假中每天保证有一个小时的时间阅读课外书,计划看两本有益的课外书。
    四、自己的事情自己做,还要帮助家人做些力所能及的家务活,如扫地、擦桌子、洗碗、倒垃圾等。    五、把压岁钱存起来给家人买一份春节礼物,还给自己买一些课外书。  六、假期中要注意安全,没有家人的陪同下,一定不要骑自行车、放鞭炮等。
    以上就是我要在寒假中计划做到的,请大家一起监督我哦。祝同学们有一个愉快的寒假。

2018-12-16

0 0
    Time flies, time flies。 A semester is coming to an end, a long-expected winter vacation finally arrived。
   I'm so happy。 This year's winter vacation started on January 16, a total of 25 days。   In order to make this winter holiday and have a good sense, the teacher let us work out a plan for the winter vacation, my plan is as follows:A, take the time before the Spring Festival seriously complete the teacher assigned homework, review good this semester to learn knowledge, learning to prepare for the next semester。
    Second, in addition to the school the assignment, and I want to write articles, saw and heard during the Spring Festival to teacher modified contribute to xx daily and small judgment, constantly improve their writing ability。
    Third, during the winter break make sure you have an hour of time to read reference books, plans to see two beneficial reference books。
    Four, do it ourselves, but also can help the family do household chores, such as sweeping the floor, wipe the table, wash the dishes, taking out the trash, etc。
    Five, save money, buy a Christmas gift for his family, to the oneself buy some reference books。
  Six, pay attention to the safety during the vacation, no family, must not ride a bike, set off firecrackers, etc。
    That is I want to plan to do in the winter vacation, please supervise me together。 We wish all the students have a happy winter vacation。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科