搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

A: Jim, did you do well in the P.E. test?B: Yes, I did. But __小题1:_____ I did badly in running.A: You are kidding. You used to run very fast and you w

试题难度:难度:偏易 试题类型:听力题 试题内容:A: Jim, did you do well in the P。E。 test?B: Yes, I did。 But __小题1:_____ I did badly in running。A: You are kidding。
   You used to run very fast and you were always the __小题2:______ in our class。B: That’s true。 But that day, I felt very terrible when _小题3:______ so I fell very far behind others。
  A: It doesn’t matter。 You don’t need to think about that any more, you can go on _小题4:______ on your study。B: Thank you。 But I have a problem these days。
  A: What’s that?B: I can’t fall asleep __小题5:_____ And I often dream and wake up at night。A: What do you dream of?B: Sometimes I dream that I am ___小题6:____ running very hard on the playground。
   And sometimes I dream that I can’t solve the problems in my homework。A: You really _小题7:___ a lot。 Why don’t you get some help from the psychologist?B: I do want。
   But my mother __小题8:___。 She thinks it is unnecessary and I am supposed to solve the problems by myself。 A: What about your father’s opinion?B: He says it _小题9:____ on myself。
   He also encourages me to communicate with my teachers。 He thinks they can give me some advice。A: That’s a good idea。 You can have a __小题10:_____。
  B: Sounds good。 I’ll go to get help tomorrow。

全部回答

2019-05-07

0 0

试题答案:小题1:unluckily/unfortunately小题2:best小题3:running 小题4:concentrating小题5:well/quickly小题6:practicing  小题7:worry小题8:disagrees小题9:depends 小题10:try

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育