搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

好像叫什么 陶 来?

有首,其中歌词有:kiss you me , kiss you me,好像叫什么 陶 来着

全部回答

2013-11-14

118 0
    潘多拉之心 Everytime you kissed me I trembled like a child gathering the ross we sang for the hope your very voice is in my heartbeat sweeter than my dream we were there, in everylasting bloom roses die, the secret is inside the pain winds are high up on the hill I cannot hear you come and hold me close I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn silver dishes or memories, for the days gone by singing for promises tomorrow may bring I harbour all the old affection roses of the past darkness falls, and summer will be gone joys of the daylight shadows of starlight everything was sweet by your side, my love ruby ears have come to me, for your last words I'm here just singing my song of love waiting for you, my love now let my happiness sing inside my dream。
    。。。
     Everytime you kissed me my heart was in such pain gathering the ross we sang of the grief your very voice is in my heartbeat sweeter than despair we were there, in everylasting bloom underneath the star shaded by the flowers kiss me in the summer gloom, my love you are all my pleasure, my hope and my song I will be here dreaming in the past until you come until we close our eyes。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育