搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请教高手做一段英文翻译

1 在大学期间我曾经参与过许多兼职工作,比如为可口可乐饮料做促销员,为影楼设计针对大学生的销售计划等.大四寒假期间,在农业发展银行以实习生的身份工作过两个月,主要实习会计业务.使我得到了很好的锻炼,也能够有机会将所学知识应用于实践. 2 由于我所学专业很注重实践活动,所以在我丰富的课余时间我做过很多的时间活动,从中深刻体会到团队合作的重要性,做任何研究都需要相互沟通和信任,以及详细的计划.不需要太复杂得句型,只要简单易懂就好,谢谢!!

全部回答

2007-06-13

355 0

DuringtheuniversityIhavebeeninvolvedinmanypart-timejobs,forexample,soCocaColapromoter, niorwintervacation,intheAgriculturalDevelopmentBanktoworkasinternsovertwomonths。
    Internshipmajoraccountingbusiness。Ihavehadverygoodtraining,alsowillhaveanopportunitytolearnknowledgetopractice。
  2AsIlearnedmuchemphasisonpracticalactivities,So,inmyabundantsparetime,Imadealotofthetime,from the profound understanding of the importance of teamwork, do any research needs communication and mutual trust, and details of the plan。
     。

2007-06-12

352 0

1, when I was in college, I had a lot of part-time jobs, such as selling coca-cola, proposing student plans for photography studio。
     during the winter holiday of my fourth year, i worked as a co-op student at Agriculture development bank。
   I had been doing some accounting work。   That was a very good opportunity for me to get exprience and apply my knowledge to the real practice。
     2,Duetothefactthatmyfieldofstudyreliesonpracticeverymuch,Ihavedonelotsofreallifepracticeduringmysparetimeafterschool, municationsandtrust,aswellasdetailedplanning,areimportantunderwhatevercircumstances。

2007-06-11

358 0

1) During my university days, I have had many part time jobs, such as being a salesperson for Coca Cola drinks and designing a sales plan targeted at university students for a photo studio。
     During the winter holidays of my fourth year, I worked for the Agricultural Development Bank as an intern for two months。
   My main internship was for the accounting department where I obtained good training and also got the opportunity to put into practice what I have learned。
     2) As the major I learned emphasises a lot on applications, as such I did a lot of extra curricular activities in my spare time。
     From these activities, I learned the importance of teamwork and the need for mutual communications and trust and detailed planning in conducting any research。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科