搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请帮忙翻译,谢谢

有收到贵司员工在说贵司现财政处境,我理解你在生意场上也是挺不容易的,我希望你能度过这难关,但是希望做人一定要以诚信为本,这才符合做生意场的赢家,中国有句话叫:人做好了,自然什么事都能做好,我确信你公司的员工对你也是很忠诚的,在平时的工作中交谈,我就常常听到你的员工对你有很高的评价,因此,我确信你能想尽一确办法度过这难关,到时候也会及时支付我们的货款,对吗?候复

全部回答

2007-05-21

0 0
    We have heard of that your company is in the difficult conditon of finance,I understand it is not easy for you to run your business,I hope you can overcome it but you must be on the basis of loyalty,which is in accordance of running business。
    There is a Chinese saying,everthing is ok if the man is ok。I assure your employers are loyal to you,especially in spare time's chat,they speak highly of you。
    Therefore,I think you can make it as possible as you can ,till then you have the ability to afford our loan,right? hope to your reply。
    。

2007-05-21

46 0
    Has receives the expensive department staffs in to say the expensivedepartment present finance situation, I understood you on businessfield also are very not easy, I hoped you can pass this difficulty,but the hope is the person certainly to have take the good faith asthis, now at last conforms to the winner which makes business field,China has a speech to call: The person has completed, can the naturewhat matter all complete, I believe firmly your company's staffs toyou also am very loyal, converses in the usual work, I on frequentlyhear to yours staff to have the very high appraisal to you, therefore,I believe firmly you to be able to want true means to pass thisdifficulty, when the time comes also can promptly pay our loans, to? 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科