搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁能提供前台接待的日常英语用语??

如题,或者给我翻译下面几句:1.你好,你找谁?2.请问你的姓名(要委婉的问)3.你有预约吗?4.请稍等,我为您把电话转过去5.他现在电话占线6.很抱歉,他现在不在。你方便留下联系方式吗?

全部回答

2007-05-17

0 0

1。你好,你找谁? How are you, who are you looking for? Good day, who are you after? Hello, who do you want to speak to? 2。
  请问你的姓名(要委婉的问) May I have your name? 3。  你有预约吗? Do you have an appointment? 美国英语可能是 ENGAGEMENT 4。
  请稍等,我为您把电话转过去 Please wait a tiny second, I transfer your call。 Your call is being transferred, hang on 5。
    他现在电话占线 The line is busy 6。很抱歉,他现在不在。你方便留下联系方式吗? Sorry, he’s not there。 Could you please leave your contact details? 。

2007-05-18

397 0

1。你好,你找谁? Hello,good morning(afternoon,night)! What can I do for you ?Mr or miss or madam。
   Who are you looking for? 2。请问你的姓名(要委婉的问) Would you please tell me your name? May I know your name? 3。
    你有预约吗? Have you made an appointment? May I know whether you have made an appointment? 4。
  请稍等,我为您把电话转过去 Wait a moment please。Just a moment please。   I will transfer your call。
   5。他现在电话占线 Now his line is busy(occupied) 6。很抱歉,他现在不在。你方便留下联系方式吗? Sorry sir(Miss,Madam),he is out(is not in)。
     Would you please leave your message of contact(communication)?。

2007-05-17

403 0

1。 Hello, who do you look for? 2。 What you name,please? 3。 You have the appointment? 4。
   Please wait a bit, I transfer for you the telephone 5。   He now the telephone occupies the line 6。
   Was sorry very much, he now not in。 You facilitate leavebehind the contact method? 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育