搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请把以下内容翻译成英语,谢谢

大姐,你是不是前几天少儿节目上看到的那位坐轮椅的大姐,我看外貌很象,我还在报上看到一位大姐也是坐轮椅,办什么公司,招的是大学生,而且大学生主动参加她的工作。是你吗?如果是,我佩服你的口才,也敬佩你的意力。如果不是,没关系,从今天起,我就是你的妹子,我比你小不了几岁。我支持你,我们互相扶持,在这里结为好姐妹。祝你健康,长寿!

全部回答

2006-10-05

0 0
    Elder sister,aren't you elder sister who sat in wheel chair on the Children programme the other day? 大姐,你是不是前几天少儿节目上看到的那位坐轮椅的大姐, I found that you looked the same。
     我看外貌很象 I also found the other elder sister and she sat in the wheel chair,too。
   我还在报上看到一位大姐也是坐轮椅, She carved out a business and hired university students。   办什么公司,招的是大学生, Moreover,they were active to work for her。
   而且大学生主动参加她的工作。 Is that you? 是你吗? If that was true, I admired you for your eloquence and will。
     如果是,我佩服你的口才,也敬佩你的意力 If that was not true,it does not matter。 如果不是,没关系, From now on,I was your young sister, I am not younger than you。
     从今天起,我就是你的妹子,我比你小不了几岁。 You have my support。We helped each other。 我支持你,我们互相扶持 We made best sisters here。
   在这里结为好姐妹。 Here's to your health,longevity! 祝你健康,长寿! 。  。

2006-10-05

64 0
    大姐,你是不是前几天少儿节目上看到的那位坐轮椅的大姐,我看外貌很象,我还在报上看到一位大姐也是坐轮椅,办什么公司,招的是大学生,而且大学生主动参加她的工作。是你吗?如果是,我佩服你的口才,也敬佩你的意力。
  如果不是,没关系,从今天起,我就是你的妹子,我比你小不了几岁。  我支持你,我们互相扶持,在这里结为好姐妹。祝你健康,长寿! Big sister, Are you the big sister in wheelchair who appeared on the children’s TV program a few days ago? I think you look just like her。
     I also read a newspaper article about another big sister in wheelchair, she founded some kind of a company and hired college students; college students voluntarily joined her work。
     Is that you? If it is you, I admire your eloquence and am also very impressed by your will power。
   If it is not you, it does not matter; from now on, I will be a younger sister to you, I am not much younger than you。
     I will support you and we can help each other and become good sisters。 Wish you good health and long life。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科