搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请帮我翻译这首英文歌曲,谢谢!!!

I'm Your ManIf you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you If you want a partner Take my hand Or if you want to strike me down in anger Here I stand I'm your man If you want a boxer I will step into the ring for you And if you want a doctor I'll examine every inch of you If you want a driver Climb inside Or if you want to take me for a ride You know you can I'm your man Ah, the moon's too bright The chain's too tight The beast won't go to sleep I've been running through these promises to you That I made and I could not keep Ah but a man never got a woman back Not by begging on his knees Or I'd crawl to you baby And I'd fall at your feet And I'd howl at your beauty Like a dog in heat And I'd claw at your heart And I'd tear at your sheet I'd say please, please I'm your man And if you've got to sleep A moment on the road I will steer for you And if you want to work the street alone I'll disappear for you If you want a father for your child Or only want to walk with me a while Across the sand I'm your man If you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you 。

全部回答

2006-09-04

0 0

我注定是你的人 如果你想寻找爱人 我愿意为你做任何事 如果你想尝试另一种爱情 我愿意为你戴上面具 你想寻找终身的伴侣 我的手一直为你保留 哦,即使你在愤怒中,拿我消气 我,站在你的面前 我注定是你的人 如果你爱的是拳击手 我会为你步入围场 如果你崇拜医生 我会为你检查每一寸身体 如果你需要一位司机 上车吧 即使你想让我成为你的坐骑 你知道你可以的 我注定是你的人 啊,月光皎洁 锁链勒紧 困兽迟迟无法入睡 我为满足对你的承诺而终日劳累 我的承诺让我疲惫不堪 啊但是除了双膝下跪苦苦哀求 又怎能让女人回心转意 哦,我匍匐在你的面前 我拜倒在你的脚下 我惊叹于你的美丽 就像趴在你心中的一只小狗 我轻挠你的心 我在你的床边哭泣 我不断地喊着 求你,求你 我注定是你的人 如果你在路边入睡 即使是一小会 我也会为你保驾护航 如果你想独自在街上散心 我立刻就会从你的面前消失 你想为你的孩子寻找一位父亲? 或是与我在沙滩上静静的漫步? 我注定是你的人 如果你想寻找爱人 我愿意为你做任何事 如果你想尝试另一种爱情 我愿意为你戴上面具 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科