搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟这句词的正确的英文翻译

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟这句词的意境很美但是正确英文翻译是什么?所运用的是哪种英语时态?肯盼赐教,不胜感激!

全部回答

2010-07-27

0 0

正确英文翻译实在太多,因为语言表达本身就是“没有最好,只有更好”,翻译更是如此。《英美诗歌概论》对这句作如下翻译,值得了解: (People may have sorrow or joy,be near or far apart? The moon may be dim or bright,wax or wane? This has been going on since the begining of time?) May we all be blessed with longevityThough far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together。
     苏轼水调歌头英译 明月几时有,把酒问青天。不知天上宫阙,今夕是何年。我欲乘风归去, 又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒,起舞弄清影,何似在人间。转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。
  不应有恨,何事长向别时圆。人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。   附全词英译 "Thinking of You" When will the moon be clear and bright? With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky。
   I don't know what season it would be in the heavens on this night。   I'd like to ride the wind to fly home。
   Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me。 Dancing with my moon-lit shadow It does not seem like the human world The moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doors Shines upon the sleepless Bearing no grudge Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart? People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane This has been going on since the beginning of time May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together。
     - Poem written during the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival of 1076 by Su Tung Po (Translated by Shun-Yi Lee in 1998) 。
    。

2010-07-27

706 0

请问何为正确的英文翻译?

2010-07-27

709 0

Nung, miles of lovely.

2010-07-27

738 0

We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart。
   还有些书上是这么翻译的: May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together。
     。

2010-07-27

735 0

We wish each other a long time so as to share the beauty of the graceful moonlight,even though miles apart ------------------------------------------------------ 人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。
    但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。—苏轼: Life is full of joys and sorrows and of meetings and departures;this, just like the moon which waxes now and wanes then, is hard to be changed。
    let us wish we live long and enjoy the same moon in different places。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科