搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求一首歌名,知道全部歌词。

词:If I walk would you run?If I stop would you come?If I say you are the one。Would believe me?If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?Tell me what to say so you don’t leave me。
  The world is catching up to you, while you are running away, to chase your dreams。It’s time for us to make a move。Cause we are asking one another to change。
  And maybe I’m not ready。But I will try for your love。I can hide up above。I will try for your love。We’ve been hiding enough。I will try for your love。
  I can hide up above。If I walk would you run?If I stop would you come?If I say you are the one。Would you believe me? 视频地址: 。

全部回答

2010-02-19

0 0

asher book - try

2010-02-19

902 0

这首歌是电影《fame》(名扬四海)的一首插曲,名字叫try,歌手是asher book Asher Book - Try If i walk would you run 如果我走, 你会相随吗 If i stop would you come 如果我留,你会相伴吗 If i say you're the one 如果我说你就是我的另一半 would you believe me 你会相信我吗 If i ask you to stay 如果我要你陪我 would you show me the way 你会答应我吗 Tell me what to say 告诉我你的答案 so you don't leave me 这样你就不会离我而去吗 The world is catching up to you While your running away 因为当你奔向远方全世界都会追随 to chase your dream 一起追逐你的梦想 It's time for us to make a move 行动的时机到了 cause we are asking one another to change 因为我们彼此都需要改变 And maybe i'm not ready 或许我还不有准备好 But i'll try for your love 但为了你的爱我也要尝试 I can hide up above 我可以选择逃避 I will try for your love 为了你的爱我也要尝试 We've been hiding enough 我们已经不能再逃避 If i sing you a song, would you sing along? 如果我为你唱歌,你会跟着唱吗 Or wait till i'm gone, oh how we push and pull 如果一直等到我离开,我们将怎么分离? If i give you my heart ,would you just play the part 如果给你我的心,你也会一样付出吗? Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful 还是会告诉我这是个美好的开始? Am i catching up to you 我将一直追随你 While your running away, to chase your dreams 直到你离开,去追寻你的梦想 It's time for us to face the truth 当我们需要面对现实的时候 cause we are coming to each other to change 因为我们彼此都需要改变 And maybe i'm not ready 或许我还没有准备好 But i'll try for your love 但是 为了你的爱我也要尝试 I can hide up above 我可以选择逃避 I will try for your love 为了你的爱我也要尝试 We've been hiding enough 我们已经不能再逃避 I will try for your love 为了你的爱我也要尝试 I can hide up above 我可以选择逃避 2x huh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh huhhh If i walk would you run 如果我要走,你会相随吗? If i stop would you come,如果我要留,你会相伴吗? If i say you're the one 如果我说你就是我的另一半 would you believe me 你会相信吗?。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物