这里是一些关于售货员和顾客常用的对话,售货和退货的内容,里面相关的物品名词,你只要进行替换,就可以解决你在销售时所需要的基本语言。
Can I help you?
(我能帮你吗,)需要帮忙吗?
Yes, I’m looking for something to wear to a formal party。
是的,我在找一件能够穿到正式晚会上的礼服。
What size do you wear, ma’am? (Sir。)
你穿什么样尺寸的衣服呢。女士,(先生
(对方回答)
An eight or a ten。
八号,或者10号
Let me show you what we have。
让我给你看看我们都有什么样的衣服
This dress is very beautiful。
这条裙子很漂亮。
It’s the latest fashion from Paris。
这是来自于巴黎的最新的时装
What about this skirt here?
你看这儿,这件短裙如何?
Good choice。
你很有眼光,
You could try it on
你可以穿上它试试。
Let me try it on。
让我试试
Where’s the dressing room?
试衣间在那里?
Right over here。
就在那里
you look wonderful。
你看起来很美
It looks good on you
这件衣服很适合你
Really? Isn’t the skirt a bit too long?
真的吗,对我来说难道这件裙子不是太长了吗?
We could always make it shorter for free。
我们可以免费把它改短
That’s true。 How much is it?
那倒是的,这件裙子多少钱?
The skirt is $125。
这件裙子$125
Oh。
That's a little too expensive。
哦,有点太贵了。
but don't you think you deserve for this skirt。
但是你不觉得你很值得买它吗,
it makes you beautiful and dignity
她衬托得你美丽而高贵
Maybe you want try this one
也许你可以试试这件
it's on sale
大减价
it is the lowest price
这是最低价格了
And the blouse is on sale for only $69。
这件衬衣大减价,只有$69
Okay, I’ll take it!
好吧,我要它了
退货 returns
顾客
I bought these pants here the other day,
前几天我在这里买了这条裤子
but they’re too big。
I’d like to return them。
但是这条裤子太大了,我想退货。
售货员
Do you have your receipt with you?
你有发票吗?
顾客
Sure, here you go。
当然,在这里。
售货员
Sir, these pants were on sale。
先生,这条裤子是销价出售的。
We don’t take returns on sale items。
我们不接受销价出售的物品的退货。
顾客
How about a store credit?
你们商店的信誉和保证呢?
售货员
I’m afraid there are no returns at all on sale merchandise。
恐怕根本就没有接受销价商品退货这一款。
I’m sorry, there is nothing we can do。
很抱歉,我们帮不了你。
。