搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求歌词

谁知道I still believe和open up your dream的歌词啊?

全部回答

2006-05-04

0 0
    I still believe 演唱:张靓颖 You?look?in?my?eyes? And?I?get?emotional?Inside? I?know?it’s?crazy?but? You?still?can?touch?my?heart? And?after?all?this?time? You’d?think?that?I? Wouldn’t?feel?the?same? But?time?melts?into?nothing? And?nothing’s?changed? I?still?believe,?someday?you?and?me? Will?find?ourselves?in?love?again? I?had?a?dream,?someday?you?and?me? Will?find?ourselves?in?love?again? Each?day?of?my?life? I’m?filled?with?all?the?joy?I?could?find? You?know?that?I?am?not?the?desperate?type? If?there’s?one?spark?of?hope?left?in?my?grasp? I’ll?hold?it?with?both?hands? It’s?worth?the?risk?of?burning? To?have?a?second?chance? No,?no,?no,?no,?no,?nooo?I?need?you?baby? I?still?believe?that?we?can?be?together? Ooooohoh?no?no?nooo? If?we?believe?that?true?love?never?has?to?end? Then?we?must?know?that?we?will?love?again? Ooooohoh? I?still?believe,?someday?you?and?me? Will?find?ourselves?in?love?again? Oh?baby,?yeah?yeah? I?had?a?dream,?you?and?me? Will?find?ourselves?in?love?Again? (I?still?believe)? Oh?baby?I?do? (Someday?you?and?me)? Just?give?me?one?more?time?And?love?Again? I?had?a?dream,?someday?you?and?me? Will?find?ourselves?in?love?Again? open up your dream 演唱:张靓颖 作曲:杨斐 作词:杨斐、张靓颖 编曲:小非 歌词制作:涂涂 Today we gonna show you every way We gonna change it everyday We gonna make you ever brave Youre gotta know that youll be free And if If I can open up your dreams If I can open up your mind Dont say it never can be real You could see miracles happen to you I show you the way I show you the way We all have this only world We all dream of being here We should make the future come together all together We will give what weve got You will know where its from This is the moment to be all that we can be To make the world believe And please let me tell you something new That you are chosen to be good And when your dreams all come true It is the right time to get you through Dont be a fool Just join us to move Ah…… We all have this only world We all dream of being here We should take the future come together all together We will give what we’ve got You will know where its from This is the moment to be all that we can be To make the world believe You could make yourself ever proud You could see You will believe That we can do something that noboby else can achieve Just open up your dream Ah…… We all have this only word We all dream of being here We should take the future come together (make the future come together together Oh……) We will give what weve got(weve got) You will know where its from (Its from the bottom of my heart) This is the moment to be all that we can be (that we can be) To make the world believe We all have this only word We all dream of being here We should take the future come together (being this one to let come together Oh……) We will give what weve got (what weve got) You will know where its from (what weve got) This is the moment to be all that we can be To make the world believe (To make the world believe) 。
    。

2006-05-04

43 0
    Open Up Your Dream (给你一个网址,既有歌词又可以试听 Today we gonna show you every way 今天,我们让你尽情地表现 We gonna change it everyday    每天,我们让一切都在改变 We gonna make you ever brave    要让你更勇敢 You’re gotta know that you’ll be free 要让你更自由 And if,             如果, If I can open up your dreams  如果我能开启你的梦想 If I can open up your mind  如果我能打开你的心扉 Don’t say it never can be real  别说那永远不会实现 You could see miracles happen to you 你会看到奇迹慢慢出现 I show you the way       我给你指路 I show you the way       我给你指路 We all have this only world  这是我们唯一的世界 We all dream of being here   这是我们梦想的家园 We should make the future come together all together  我们期盼未来 We will give what we’ve got  我们付出所有 You will know where it’s from  只为让你明白最初的梦 This is the moment to be all that we can be 让我们携起手聚在这里 To make the world believe   让这世界相信我,相信你。
        And freak let me tell you something new 失落的孩子,每一天都是那么崭新 That you are chosen to be good    你也要学着慢慢美好 And when you dreams all come true   当你的梦想慢慢实现 It is the right time to get you through 你终于拨开了那片阴郁的天 Don’t be a fool   别像一个傻瓜 Just join us to move 加入我们 Ah…… We all have this only world  这是我们唯一的世界 We all dream of being here  这是我们梦想的家园 We should take the future come together all together 我们期盼未来 We will give what we’ve got 我们付出所有 You will know where it’s from  只为让你明白最初的梦 This is the moment to be all that we can be 让我们携起手聚在这里 To make the world believe 让这世界相信我,相信你。
       You could make yourself ever proud  你应该更骄傲 You could see    你能看到 You will believe  你要相信 That we can do something that noboby else can achieve  别人做不到,我们能做到 Just open up your dream  现在,开启你的梦想 Ah…… We all have this only word  这是我们唯一的世界 We all dream of being here  这是我们梦想的家园 We should take the future come together (make the future come together together 我们期盼未来 Oh……) We will give what we’ve got  我们付出所有 (we’ve got) You will know where it’s from 只为让你明白最初的梦 (It’s from the bottom of my heart)(来自我的心底) This is the moment to be all that we can be 让我们携起手聚在这里 (that we can be) To make the world believe 让这世界相信我,相信你。
     (To make the world believe) 让这世界相信我,相信你。   We all have this only word 这是我们唯一的世界 We all dream of being here  这是我们梦想的家园 We should take the future come together 我们期盼未来 (being this one to let come together Oh……) We will give what we’ve got 我们付出所有 (what we’ve got) You will know where it’s from 只为让你明白最初的梦 (what we’ve got) This is the moment to be all that we can be 让我们携起手聚在这里 To make the world believe 让这世界相信我,相信你。
     (To make the world believe) 让这世界相信我,相信你。

2006-05-04

47 0
     曲名:I still believe 歌手:张靓颖 专辑:靓影参赛歌曲全集 You look into my eyes And I get emotional inside I know it s crazy But you can still touch my heart And after all this time You d think that I I wouldn t feel the same But time melts into nothing And nothings changed I still belive Someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again I had a dream Someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again Each day of my life I m filled with all the joy I could find You know that I I m not the desperate type If theres one spark of hope Left in my grasp I ll be holding it with both hands It s worth the risk of burning To have a second chance NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO I need you baby I still belive that we can be together If we belive that true love never has to end Then we must know that we will love again I still belive Someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again I had a dream Someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again 曲名:open up your dream 歌手:张靓颖 专辑:奥运候选主题曲 Today we gonna show you every way We gonna change it everyday We gonna make you ever brave You’re gotta know that you’ll be free And if, If I can open up your dreams If I can open up your mind Don’t say it never can be real You could see miracles happen to you I show you the way I show you the way We all have this only world We all dream of being here We should make the future come together all together We will give what we’ve got You will know where it’s from This is the moment to be all that we can be To make the world believe And freak let me tell you something new That you are chosen to be good And when you dreams all come true It is the right time to get you through Don’t be a fool Just join us to move Ah…… We all have this only world We all dream of being here We should take the future come together all together We will give what we’ve got You will know where it’s from This is the moment to be all that we can be To make the world believe You could make yourself ever proud You could see You will believe That we can do something that noboby else can achieve Just open up your dream Ah…… We all have this only word We all dream of being here We should take the future come together (make the future come together together Oh……) We will give what we’ve got (we’ve got) You will know where it’s from (It’s from the bottom of my heart) This is the moment to be all that we can be (that we can be) To make the world believe (To make the world believe) We all have this only word We all dream of being here We should take the future come together (being this one to let come together Oh……) We will give what we’ve got (what we’ve got) You will know where it’s from (what we’ve got) 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物