搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

谁能找到这首英文歌的歌词 still believe

全部回答

2006-02-05

0 0
    You look in my eyes And I get emotional Inside I know it’s crazy but You still can touch my heart And after all this time You’d think that I Wouldn’t feel the same But time melts into nothing And nothing’s changed I still believe, someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again I had a dream, someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again Each day of my life I’m filled with all the joy I could find You know that I am not the desperate type If there’s one spark of hope left in my grasp I’ll hold it with both hands It’s worth the risk of burning To have a second chance No, no, no, no, no, nooo I need you baby I still believe that we can be together Ooooohoh no no nooo If we believe that true love never has to end Then we must know that we will love again Ooooohoh I still believe, someday you and me Will find ourselves in love again Oh baby, yeah yeah I had a dream, you and me Will find ourselves in love Again (I still believe) Oh baby I do (Someday you and me) Just give me one more time And love Again I had a dream, someday you and me Will find ourselves in love Again 呵呵。
    。。祝你好运!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物