搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

lost in love的歌词

air supply演唱的,拜托啦!谢谢!

全部回答

2006-03-16

0 0

Air Supply --- Lost in Love (graham russell) I realize the best part of love is the thinnest slice And it don’t count for much But I’m not letting go I believe there’s still much to believe in So lift your eyes if you feel you can Reach for a star and I’ll show you a plan I figured it out What I needed was someone to show me You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) Lost in love and I don’t know much Was I thinking aloud and fell out of touch? But I’m back on my feet and eager to be what you wanted So lift your eyes if you feel you can Reach for a star and I’ll show you a plan I figured it out What I needed was someone to show me You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) Now I’m lost, lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Now I’m lost, lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Lost in love, lost in love, lost in love 。
    。

2006-03-17

47 0

Air Supply --- Lost in Love (graham russell) I realize the best part of love is the thinnest slice And it don’t count for much But I’m not letting go I believe there’s still much to believe in So lift your eyes if you feel you can Reach for a star and I’ll show you a plan I figured it out What I needed was someone to show me You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) Lost in love and I don’t know much Was I thinking aloud and fell out of touch? But I’m back on my feet and eager to be what you wanted So lift your eyes if you feel you can Reach for a star and I’ll show you a plan I figured it out What I needed was someone to show me You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) You know you can’t fool me I’ve been loving you too long It started so easy You want to carry on (chorus) Now I’m lost, lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Now I’m lost, lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Lost in love, lost in love, lost in love Lost in love, lost in love, lost in love 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物