搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

一首歌 女的唱的 高潮是i need you love 慢歌 抒情的 开头 是什么什么so o?

一首 女的唱的 高潮是i need you love 慢歌 抒情的 开头 是什么什么so ok

全部回答

2014-01-08

2 0

你要找的是不是Miley Cyrus的《Stay》? 歌词如下: Well it’s good to hear your voice 听到你的声音让我很欣悦 I hope you’re doing fine 我希望你过得很好 And if you ever wonder 如若你或曾疑惑 I’m lonely here tonight 我今晚只是独自一人 Lost here in this moment 此时此刻迷失了自己 Time keeps slipping by 时间一直在流逝 If I could have just one wish 而如果我只可以许一个愿望 I’d have you by my side 我只要你留在我身边 Oooohh I miss you 我想念你 Oooohh I need you 我需要你 And I love you more than I did before 我比以前更爱你了 And if today I don’t see your face 如果今天见不到你 Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place 没有东西发生了改变,始终无人可以取代你 It gets harder everyday 每天都过得倍加苦涩 Say you love me more than you did before 说你比以前更爱我 And I’m sorry it’s this way 我很抱歉这么说 But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home 但是我回家,我要回家了 And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay 只要你挽留我就留下 Well I tried to live without you 我尝试着没有你而生活 But tears fall from my eyes 但是泪水夺眶而出 I’m alone and I feel empty 我孤独空虚 I’m torn apart inside内心碎成几片 I look up at the starts 抬头仰望星星 Hoping you are doing the same 希望你也在做着同样的事 And somehow I feel closer 莫名其妙地我会感到和你亲近 And I can hear you say 我可以听到你说 Oooohh I miss you 我想念你 Oooohh I need you 我需要你 And I love you more than I did before 我比以前更爱你 And if today I don’t see your face 如果今天见不到你 Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place 没有东西发生了改变,始终无人可以取代你 It gets harder everyday 每天都过得倍加苦涩 Say you love me more than you did before 说你比以前更爱我 And I’m sorry it’s this way 我很抱歉 But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home 但是我回家,我要回家了 And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay, always stay 只要你挽留我就留下 I never wanna lose you 我从来没想过要失去你 And if I had to I would choose you 我从来都只选择你 So stay, please always stay 所以请留下,请永远留下 You’re the one that I hold on to 你是唯一让我想紧靠的人 My heart would stop without you 没有你我的心态即将停止 And I love you more than I did before 我比以前更爱你了 And if today I don’t see your face 如果今天见不到你 Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place 没有东西发生了改变,始终无人可以取代你 It gets harder everyday 每天都过得倍加苦涩 Say you love me more than you did before 说你比以前更爱我 And I’m sorry it’s this way 我很抱歉这么说 But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home 但是我回家,我要回家了 And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay 只要你挽留我就留下 And I love you more than I did before 我比以前更爱你了 Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place 没有东西发生了改变,始终无人可以取代你 It gets harder everyday 每天都过得倍加苦涩 Say you love me more than you did before 说你比以前更爱我 And I’m sorry it’s this way 我很抱歉这么说 But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home 但是我回家,我要回家了 And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay, always stay 只要你挽留我就留下,永远地。
     其实这首歌还蛮好听的,节奏很慢,抒情,中考前我下着听来着……还是蛮喜欢Miley啦,很有才华,不过最喜欢的还是Selena Gomez,呵呵。 希望能帮到你,麻烦点击 “好评”,谢谢你^_^)。

2014-01-08

你说的是unchained melody吗?

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐