搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请高手过来翻译,重奖哈?

翻译这首歌词:yellowLook at the stars; look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow I came along; I wrote a song for you And all the things you do And it was called yellow So then I took my turn Oh what a thing to have done And it was all yellow Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? You know I love you so You know I love you so I swam across; I jumped across for you Oh what a thing to do 'Cos you were all yellow I drew a line; I drew a line for you Oh what a thing to do And it was all yellow And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry For you I bleed myself dry It's true Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for? Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine Look at the starsLook how they shine for you And all the things that you do 第2首 :if i ain't got yousome people live for the fortunesome people live just for the famesome people live for the power yeahsome people live just to play the gamesome people think that the physical things define what's withini've been there beforebut that life's a boreso full of the superficialsome people want it allbut i don't want nothing at allif it ain't you babyif i ain't got you babysome people want diamond ringssome just want everythingbut everything means nothingif i ain't got yousome people search for a fountainpromises forever youngsome people need three dozen rosesand that's the only way to prove you love themand in a world on a silver platterand wondering what it meansno one to share no one who truly cares for mesome people want it allbut i don't want nothing at allif it ain't you babyif i ain't got you babysome people want diamond ringssome just want everythingbut everything means nothingif i ain't got yousome people want it allbut i don't want nothing at allif it ain't you babyif i ain't got you babysome people want diamond ringssome just want everythingbut everything means nothingif i ain't got youif i ain't got you with me babynothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thingif i ain't got you with me baby 。

全部回答

2005-12-22

0 0
    yellow黄色的 Look at the stars; look how they shine for you 看那星星,他们为你如此闪亮 And everything you do 也为了你所做的一切 Yeah, they were all yellow 啊,他们都是黄色的 I came along; I wrote a song for you 我独自而来,为你写了首歌 And all the things you do 也为了你所做的一切 And it was called yellow 这就是黄色 So then I took my turn 于是我转身 Oh what a thing to have done 哦,做了多么伟大的事啊 And it was all yellow 都是黄色的 Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones 你的皮肤,哦是的,你的皮肤和你的骨骼 Turn into something beautiful 让我想到了美丽的东西 D'you know? 你不知道吗 You know I love you so 你知道我这么爱你 You know I love you so 你知道我这么爱你 I swam across; I jumped across for you 我为你游过障碍,为你跨过阻碍 Oh what a thing to do 哦多么伟大的事啊 'Cos you were all yellow 因为你都是黄色的 I drew a line; I drew a line for you 我画了条线,我为你画了条线 Oh what a thing to do 多伟大的事啊 And it was all yellow 都是黄色的 And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones 你的皮肤,哦是的,你的皮肤和你的骨骼 Turn into something beautiful 让你想到了美丽的东西 D'you know? 你不知道吗 For you I bleed myself dry 为你我流干了鲜血 For you I bleed myself dry 为你我流干了鲜血 It's true 是真的 Look how they shine for you 看看他们为你如此闪亮 Look how they shine for you 看看他们为你如此闪亮 Look how they shine for? 看看他们为谁如此闪亮? Look how they shine for you 看看他们为你如此闪亮 Look how they shine for you 看看他们为你如此闪亮 Look how they shine 看看他们如此闪亮 Look at the starsLook how they shine for you 看看那些星星,他们为你如此闪亮 And all the things that you do 为你做的一切 第2首 :if i ain't got you 如果我没有得到你 some people live for the fortune一些人为了财富活着 some people live just for the fame一些人为了荣誉活着 some people live for the power yeah一些是为了权利活着 some people live just to play the game一些人活着只为了游戏人生 some people think that the physical things 一些人认为身体可以定义内在 define what's within i've been there before我以前也是那样 but that life's a bore但那样的生活太乏味 so full of the superficial充满了肤浅的东西 some people want it all一些人什么都想要 but i don't want nothing at all但我什么也不想要 if it ain't you baby如果我不是你,宝贝 if i ain't got you baby如果我没有得到你,宝贝 some people want diamond rings一些人想要钻石戒指 some just want everything一些人什么都想要 but everything means nothing但是得到一切就意味着什么也没得到 if i ain't got you如果我没有得到你 some people search for a fountain一些人寻找源泉 promises forever young能够永保年轻的源泉 some people need three dozen roses一些人需要三打玫瑰 and that's the only way to prove you love them而这是唯一证明你们相爱的方式 and in a world on a silver platter在银色唱片的世界里, and wondering what it means想知道这是什么意思 no one to share no one who truly cares for me谁都没有真正在乎我是谁 some people want it all一些人什么要 but i don't want nothing at all但我什么都不想要 if it ain't you baby如果这不是你,宝贝 if i ain't got you baby如果我没有得到你,宝贝 some people want diamond rings一些人想要钻石戒指 some just want everything一些人什么都要  but everything means nothing但是什么都要就意味着什么也得不到 if i ain't got you如果我没有得到你 some people want it all一些人想要一切 but i don't want nothing at all但我什么都不要 if it ain't you baby如果这不是你,宝贝 if i ain't got you baby如果我没有得到你,宝贝 some people want diamond rings一些人想要钻石戒指 some just want everything一些人什么都要 but everything means nothing但什么都要意味着什么也得不到 if i ain't got you如果我没有得到你 if i ain't got you with me baby如果你没有在我身边,宝贝 nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing在这个广阔世界里什么对我来说都没有意义 if i ain't got you with me baby 如果你没有在我身边,宝贝 。
    。

2005-12-22

58 0
    1看着星; 神情他们如何为你发亮 而且每件事物你做 是的, 他们全部黄色 我进展;我为你写了一首歌 而且所有的事物你做 而且它叫做黄色 所以然后我依照顺序 哦什么一件事物到已经做 而且它全部黄色 你的皮肤, 表示惊讶是的你皮肤和骨头 变成有点美丽 D'you? 你我爱你如此 你我爱你如此 我游过;我为你跳过 哦做什么一件事物 ' Cos 你全部黄色 我画一条线;我为你画一条线 哦做什么一件事物 而且它全部黄色 而且你的皮肤, 表示惊讶是的你皮肤和骨头 变成有点美丽 D'you? 就你而言我出血我自己干 就你而言我出血我自己干 它是真实的 神情他们如何为你发亮 神情他们如何为你发亮 神情他们如何发亮为? 神情他们如何为你发亮 神情他们如何为你发亮 神情他们如何发亮 看着 starslook 他们如何为你发亮 而且你做的所有事物 2 一些人为财富居住 仅仅为名望活的一些人 一些人为力量居住是的 一些人只是居住玩游戏 一些人认为实际的事物 定义在里面的东西 我已经是那里在 但是生活的一个令人讨厌的人 如此充满表面 一些人它所有的 但是 i 一点也不什么也不 如果它不是你宝贝 如果 i 被使你纵容 一些人需要钻石戒指 一些仅仅每件事物 但是每件事物方法无 如果 i 被得到你 一些人搜寻为一个泉 承诺永远地年轻的 一些人需要三打玫瑰 而且是要你的唯一方法爱他们 而且在一个银大盘子上的一个世界中 而且觉得奇怪什么它意谓 没有人分享没有人谁真实地照顾我 一些人它所有的 但是 i 一点也不什么也不 如果它不是你宝贝 如果 i 被使你纵容 一些人需要钻石戒指 一些仅仅每件事物 但是每件事物方法无 如果 i 被得到你 一些人它所有的 但是 i 一点也不什么也不 如果它不是你宝贝 如果 i 被使你纵容 一些人需要钻石戒指 一些仅仅每件事物 但是每件事物方法无 如果 i 被得到你 如果 i 与我一起得到你宝贝 宽的世界不意谓一件事物的这全部的无 如果 i 与我一起得到你宝贝 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学