搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星

寻找<yellow cold play>歌词~

全部回答

2005-12-05

0 0
    yellow-coldplaylookatthestars,lookhowtheyshineforyou,andeverythingyoudo,yeah,theywereallyellow。
  icamealong,iwroteasongforyou,andallthethingsyoudo, thenitookmyturn,ohwhatathingtohavedone,anditwasallyellow。
    yourskinohyeah,yourskinandbones,turnintosomethingbeautiful,youknow,youknowiloveyouso, wamacross,ijumpedacrossforyou, syouwereallyellow,idrewaline,idrewalineforyou,ohwhatathingtodo,anditwasallyellow。
    yourskin,ohyeahyourskinandbones,turnintosomethingbeautiful,andyouknow,foryoui'dbleedmyselfdry,foryoui' 'strue,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshinefor,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshine。
    lookatthestars,lookhowtheyshineforyou,andallthethingsthatyoudo。

2005-12-04

18 0
Cold Play(酷玩)乐队的"Yellow",

2005-12-03

50 0
    look how they shine for youAnd everything you doYeah, they were all yellowI came along; I wrote a song for youAnd all the things you doAnd it was called yellowSo then I took my turnOh what a thing to have doneAnd it was all yellowYour skin, oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD you know?You know I love you soYou know I love you soI swam across; I jumped across for youOh what a thing to doCos you were all yellowI drew a line; I drew a line for youOh what a thing to doAnd it was all yellowAnd your skin, oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD you know?For you I bleed myself dryFor you I bleed myself dryIt s trueLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for…Look how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shineLook at the starsLook how they shine for you1。
     曲名:Yellow 歌手:cold play 专辑:Parachutes。

2005-12-03

52 0
    歌:yellow演唱:ColdPlay(酷玩乐队)歌词:lookatthestars,lookhowtheyshineforyou,andeverythingyoudo,yeah,theywereallyellow。
  icamealong,iwroteasongforyou,andallthethingsyoudo, thenitookmyturn,ohwhatathingtohavedone,anditwasallyellow。
    yourskinohyeah,yourskinandbones,turnintosomethingbeautiful,youknow,youknowiloveyouso, wamacross,ijumpedacrossforyou, syouwereallyellow,idrewaline,idrewalineforyou,ohwhatathingtodo,anditwasallyellow。
    yourskin,ohyeahyourskinandbones,turnintosomethingbeautiful,andyouknow,foryoui'dbleedmyselfdry,foryoui' 'strue,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshinefor,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshineforyou,lookhowtheyshine。
    lookatthestars,lookhowtheyshineforyou,andallthethingsthatyoudo。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
明星
音乐
电影
动漫