搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语小短文100字以内

要和生活密切的,比如说我的假期......拜托各位英语高手帮帮忙,谢谢!

全部回答

2018-10-06

4 0
    帮你找了两篇,一篇是暑假一篇是计划,希望能帮到你。。My Summer Vacation Last summer I spent a two-week vacation at my aunt's place。
   My aunt lived alone in a mountain village, with a small river winding its course everyday。   One morning I went fishing in the river, where two women washed clothes。
   I fimnd a most favorable point。 Casting out my line I waited anxiously for a bite。   Suddenly there came a cry: "Help! Help!" I looked in the direction of the call and saw a boy falling into the river。
   Throwing the fishing pole, I dashed over like an arrow, jumped into the river and swam very quickly towards the boy。
     Then together with his mother I carried the boy on my back to a nearby hospital。 That boy was saved。
   The mother gave me a thousand thanks。   Back to my fishing place, I fimnd my fishing pole floating on the water。
   I managed to get it。 But to my great surprise, there was a big fish on the hook。  I plan to go to Hawaii for this vacation with my family !I am going for next Friday !I staying for three weeks 。
   I heard that the weather is sunny and warm 。  I am going to swim in the sea and eat something Hawaii's foods 。
  Beacurse I heard Hawaii 's food is 美味的 。I going shopping and buying some gifts for my friends ! I going to the beach and piaying volleyball 。
    And I taking a walk in the beautiful beach before dinner !I hope I have a relax vacation !I can't wait ! 我计划这个假期和我的家人一起去夏威夷度假!我打算下个星期五出发!我们打算在那里呆三个星期。
    我听说那里的天气很晴朗,很暖和!我打算去大海游泳和吃一些夏威夷的食物!因为我听说夏威夷的食物很美味。我还打算去购物,买许多礼物给我的朋友。我打算去沙滩和打排球。我还打算吃完晚餐在美丽的沙滩散步!我希望我有个放松的假期!w我快等不及了!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学