搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

西域男孩 I need you的翻译

如果,你是英语高手的话呢,就请展示一下吧。谢谢拉。
  I Need YouWestlifeBaby baby,I swear to youBaby baby,I'm here for youI don't know whyWhy I did those things to youWhat went through my mindAnd I don't know whyWhy I broke your heart in twoGuess that I was blindBaby how I wish you could forgive meJust one more timeAnd I swearI'll be thereAnytime you want me toI'll be trueHere for youDon't leave me lonelyCause I need youI've been a foolNow I can see the price to payI can't run and hideCause I'm loosing youAnd my chances slipped awayWith each time I liedBaby how I wish you could forgive meOne more timeAnd I swearI'll be thereAnytime you want me toI'll be trueHere for youDon't leave me lonelyCause I need youBaby living without youWill tear me apartWhen I know how it could have beenBut I don't care what it leads toLet's make a new startAnd give love a chance to win Cause baby I swearBaby baby,I swear to youAny time you want me to(yes,I swear)Baby baby,I here for youDon't leave me lonely cause I need youAnd I swearI'll be thereAnytime you want me toI'll be trueHere for youDon't leave me lonelyCause I need youAnd I swearI'll be there(I will be there)I'll be ture(I will be ture)Don't leave me lonelyCause I need youYes,baby I need youEnd。

全部回答

2018-01-24

45 0

MARC ANTHONY : I Need You 我需要你 From the day that I met you, girl 从我遇见你的那天起,女孩 I knew that your love would be Everything that I ever wanted in my life 我就知道你的爱将是我一生想要的一切 From the moment you spoke my name 从你叫我名字的那一刻起 I knew everything had changed 我知道一切都改变了 Because of you I felt my life would be complete 因为你,我觉得生命完整了 Oh baby, I need you 哦宝贝,我需要你 For the rest of my life, girl 我的余生,女孩 I need you 我需要你 To make everything right, girl 使一切走上正轨,女孩 I love you 我爱你 And I'll never deny that I need you 我绝不会否认,我需要你 Nothing matters but you, my love 除了你,别的都不重要,我的爱 And only God above would be the one To know exactly how I feel 只有上帝知道我的感觉 I could die in your arms right now 在你的怀里我现在就愿死掉 Knowing that you somehow Would take my soul and keep it Deep inside your heart 如果知道你会接受我的灵魂,并且将它深藏在你的心中 Girl, your love to me feels just like magic 女孩,你的爱对我来说就像魔法 When you smile you have total control 你微笑的时候能控制一切 You have power like nothing I felt before 你拥有我从未感受过的力量 I've let all of my feelings show 我已表达了所有情感 'Cause I want you to know That I need you 因为我希望你知道,我需要你 I need you 我需要你 For the rest of my life, girl 来度过余生,女孩 I need you 我需要你 Say that you'll be my wife 说你愿意成为我的妻子 Oh, I love you 哦,我爱你 Won't you marry me, marry me 你会不会嫁给我,嫁给我 I need you 我需要你 Oh, I need you For the rest of my life Oh, I need you Won't you marry me, marry me I love you I really need you, baby 我真的需要你,宝贝 I need you Girl, I really need, I need you Girl, I really need, I need you Need you, baby Oh, baby I need you Girl I really need you, need you Babe, oh baby Won't you marry me Won't you marry me, marry me I love you Oh, I need you。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科