搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请大家翻译一下

if one day you feel like crying can me I don't promise that i will make you laugh but i can cry with you if one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me o don't promise to ask you to stop but i can run with you if ane day you don't want to listen to anyone call me i promise to be there for you and i promise to be very quiet But if one day you call。
  。。 ana there is on answer。。。 come fast to see me。。。 perheps i need you。。。 。

全部回答

2019-04-16

0 0
  兄弟,好像有的字错了。
   如果有一天你想要哭泣,电话通知我,我不能保证我能让你开怀大笑,但我会陪着你哭; 如果有一天你要远行,别担心,打电话给我,我不能保证我会要求你留下,但我会陪着你去天涯海角; 如果有一天你不想听别人的唠叨,打电话给我,我保证到那儿陪伴在你的身边,保证很安静的守候你; 但是如果有一天你打电话给我……嗯,那只有一个答案……快来见我……可能我是真的需要你…… 。

2019-04-16

41 0
    如果有一天…… If one day you feel like crying… Call me I don't promise that I will make you laugh But I can cry with you 如果有一天,你覺得想哭了 打??給我 我不能保證我能?你笑 可是我可以跟你一起哭 If one day you want to run away…… Don't be afraid to call me… I don't promise to ask you to stop… But I can run with you 如果有一天,你覺得想跑開 不要不好意思打??給我 我不保證?竽阃O?? 但是我可以一路跟你一起跑 If one day you don't want to listen to anyone… Call me I promise to be there for you And I promise to be very quiet 如果有一天, 你不想再聽任何人的? 打??給我 我答?阄乙欢ㄔ谀闵磉? 而且我保證一定非常的安靜待在你身? But if one day you call… And there is no answer… Come fast to see me Perhaps I need you,my friend 但是, 如果有一天, 你打了??給我 可是?s?]有任何回音 趕快?碚椅? 也許是我需要你的?r候,我的朋友 。
    。

2019-04-16

27 0
嗯 run away 是离开,远行而不是字面上跑开的意思 不过同样的文章2位翻译的感觉不同呢

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习