搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

大家来帮帮我翻译一下中文

We entered the competition one Sunday morning when I was at Julia' s place, watching TV。 We were both bored by the endless cartoons on the TV and started talking about the kind of programmes we would like to see on TV instead。
   Then Julia picked up the Sunday newspaper and saw the competition。 It was such a coincidence(巧合), we couldn' t believe it! Since it was raining outside and there was nothing to watch on the TV, we decided to enter the competition。
   It was easy to say why we wanted to make our own TV programme。 We wanted to make a programme that children would like to see, instead of them watching it just because there was nothing else to do。
   Most programme producers don' t seem to realize that children enjoy doing things, finding out about things and learning things。 We wanted a programme that was both fun and thoughtprovoking(令人深思的)。
   We knew we could do better than other producers because we are children。 We know exactly what children like。 It seemed a good idea to make our programme a magazine programme because we wanted to include so many different things。
   The magazine format(版式), using children as presents, will be lively and interesting。 We enjoyed sorting out(挑选出)our ideas, but I never thought we' d win。
   I was so surprised when Julia phoned to say we' d won。 It was so exciting going to the studios(演播室)and meeting Gray Pang。 I' m looking forward to starting work on our own programme。

全部回答

2005-08-01

0 0
    我们报名参加竞赛是一个星期日的早上,我在朱丽亚家里看电视。我们俩都厌倦了没完没了的卡通片, 我们就干脆聊起什么样的电视节目我们想看。接着朱丽亚拿起周日的报纸看到了这个竞赛。
   这正是个巧合(太巧了!),我们都不敢相信。应为外面正下这雨,电视上也没什么可看的节目,我们决定报民参加这个比赛。  我们想制作我们自己的节目的目的是行简单的。我们想制作孩子们喜欢看的节目,而不是他们应为没事做而看的。
  大多数的节目制作人好像没有发觉孩子们喜爱做事, 发掘事物,学习知识。 我们要一个既有趣也令人深思的节目。我们知道我们会比别的制作人做得更好,应为我们是孩子。我们完全了解孩子们喜欢什么。  把我们的节目设计成一个杂志节目似乎是个好主意,应为我们想加入各种不同的东西。
  那个把孩子们当作礼物的杂志版式,将会是会充满活力和有趣的。 我们喜欢挑选出自己的点子, 但是我从没想到我们会赢。当朱丽亚打电话告诉我我们赢了时,我感到十分意外。 去演播室见gray pang 真是好兴奋。
    我期待开始制作我们的节目。

2005-08-01

37 0
你打那么多字累不累啊,自己动脑筋写不行吗?

2005-08-01

35 0
楼上的,佩服佩服

2005-08-01

32 0
你自己用金山快译翻译一下凑和着看吧~~~~~~~~~~~~ *_*

2005-08-01

34 0