搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语翻译--需要写通信方面的工作经历

作为地市无线负责人,单独负责营口市业务区无线通信、电源及配套专业技术管理和技术支撑工作。协助营口联通完成2009年下半年2G/3G网络建设方案的编写及上报工作,指导工程建设。负责大连联通2G/3G勘察任务,带队十人小组,与大连联通网建部门及中兴设备厂家共同制定勘察计划,并组织日常工作会议,汇总任务完成情况。 作为无线接口人,参与大连联通2009年G网、W网工程建设,协助大连联通组织工程协调会议,并针对工程实施过程中问题提出己方建议。

全部回答

2011-05-06

0 0

I have worked as a responsible person of wireless project in a prefecture-level city, and responsible for the wireless communication, power supply and accessory technology management and technical support job in Yingkou business zone。
    I have assisted Yingkou Unicom to complete the compilation and submitting as well as engineering construction guidance tasks for 2G/3Gnetwork development scheme in the second half-year of 2009。
     I am responsible for Dalian Unicom's 2G/3G network survey task and led a 10 persons group to establish the investigation program with network development department of Dalian Unicom and Zhongxing equipment manufacturer together, and organize the daily routine and meeting as well as summarizing the task completion condition。
     As a person who involved in wireless interface, I has ever engaged in the construction of Dalian Unicom's G and W network 2009, assisted the Dalian Unicom to organize the project coordination meeting, and put forward our suggestion against the problem discovered during the project conducting process。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科