搜索
首页 文化/艺术 文学

一个关于感恩的 中英文朗诵的诗歌

国庆节学校搞活动,求一篇关于感恩的,中英文朗诵的诗歌稿,小学生朗诵的,急急急!!!!

全部回答

2010-09-18

0 0
    我们沐浴着爱的阳光长大。 我们滋润着人间的真情成长。 多少次带着幸福的感觉进入梦乡。 多少回含着感动的泪花畅想未来。 我爱地球,因为它给了我们安身立命之所。
   我爱气象万千的大自然,因为它给了我们广阔的视野。   我爱芸芸众生组成的社会,因为他们为我们提供了衣食住行的便利。 我爱父母,更加敬爱他们,更加孝顺他们,因为现在该是我们回报他们的时候。
   我爱老师,因为我们的成长离不开师长的教诲。 我爱朋友,因为在无数擦肩而过的人流中,我们能够成为朋友乃至知己,该是何等不易。   我爱所有熟悉和陌生的人,无论相识还是不相识,因为那些善良的人们给了我们一份善意。
   我爱所有的敌人乃至逆境,因为生命因遭逢曲折而绚丽多姿,人生打印跌宕起伏而风采动人。 我想感激这个世界,更加热爱这个世界,更加热爱生活。 我想感激自己,因为惟有懂得报恩的人生,才是有价值有意义的人生。
     让我们怀着感恩的心感谢日月星辰,感谢山河大地,感谢社会人生, 让我们怀着感恩的心感谢自己,感谢自己拥有一个懂得感恩的灵魂。 愿感恩的心陪伴着没颗心灵与天地常存。
   We love the sun bath。 We moistens human feelings。   How many times the feeling with happiness fell asleep。
   How many back the tears containing moved think about the future。 I love the earth, because it gave us the living。
     I love the nature, spectacular because it gave us a broad vision。 I love all the composition of social, because they provide us with a shelter and food。
     My parents love their love, more and more filial piety, because this is when we return them。
   I love the teacher, because we grow without teachers teaching。   I love to a friend, because passing in countless people, we can become friends and friends, this is how easily。
   I love all the familiar and unfamiliar, whether or not, because met those kind of people gave us a goodwill。
     I love all the enemy and adversity, because life has changed twists and turns, colorful life style and print ups and downs。
   I want to appreciate the world, love the world, love life。   I want to appreciate his kindness, because only know the life, is worth a life of meaning。
   Let us grateful thanks stars, thanks, thanks to the social life rivers, let us grateful for yourself, for your own a grateful spirit。
     Wish of gratitude with no heart with heaven and earth。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

文化/艺术
文学
地理
器乐/声乐
历史话题