搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

请大家帮忙,一定哦!谢谢你们!!

11。Susan _____ written a report like this。A。can have B。mustn’t have 。C。 can’t have D。 ought to not have12。Don’t believe him 。
   His story _____ be true。 A。 mustn’t B。 needn’t C。 shouldn’t D。 may not13。---_______ I go out to play now , Mum?---No,you____。
  You should do your homework first。A。 Might; wouldn’t B。 May; had better not C。 Must; mustn’t D。 Need; mustn’t14。---Air pollution _____be early controlled, do you think so?---I quite agree ____ you。
  A。 couldn’t ; to B。may not ; with C。 shouldn’t ; to D。 can’t ; with15。Why _____ you always interrupt me?A。must B。
  may C。can D。 will16。---I wonder why he is late。---He ____ the early bus。A。 could miss B。can have missed C may have missed D。
   might miss17。He was a good swimmer so he _____ swim to the river bank when the boat sank。A。 could B。 was able to C。 succeeded D。
   might18。You _____ read that book if you don’t want to。A。 can’t B。 haven’t C。mustn’t D needn’t19。---Oh, I’ve missed a good chance。
  ---Yes。 You ______ the job when it was ______。A。 should have taken; offered B。 should take; offeredC。 might have taken; offering D。
   have taken; offered20。---We’ll be ready to leave at six。---Well, Ralph ______ be back by then。 I think。A。 ought B。 can C。
   should D。 must。

全部回答

2009-01-13

0 0
11.C 12.D 13.B 14.B 15.A 16.C 17.B 18.D 19.B 20.B

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学