搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语选择题

1、I do not want ____ like I am speaking ill of anybody ,but the manager's plan is unfair。 A to sound B to be sounded C sounding D to have sounded 答案是:A 请问为什么? 2、Don't respond to any e-mails ____ personal information , no matter how official they look。
   A searching B asking C requesting D questioning 答案是:C,请问为什么不用其他的。

全部回答

2008-08-05

0 0
    1、I do not want ____ like I am speaking ill of anybody ,but the manager's plan is unfair。
   A to sound B to be sounded C sounding D to have sounded 答案是:A 请问为什么? 首先用want to do sth 。
     其次是 sound like 没有被动语态 听起来像 2、Don't respond to any e-mails ____ personal information , no matter how official they look。
   A searching B asking C requesting D questioning 答案是:C,请问为什么不用其他的。
     题目的意思说 不要对任何索取个人信息的电子邮件回复 不管他们看上去是多么的正规 分析一下其他几个词语的意思A searching 寻找 B asking 问;请求;最后一个是询问;质疑 希望你能明白 。

2008-08-04

65 0
    1、I do not want ___A_ like I am speaking ill of anybody ,but the manager's plan is unfair。
   A to sound B to be sounded C sounding D to have sounded want to do:想做某事 2、Don't respond to any e-mails __C__ personal information , no matter how official they look。
     A searching B asking C requesting D questioning search:搜索 ask:需求 request:要求,请求 question:询问,审问,怀疑。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学