搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语

A:What_____is it? B:____six o'ciock。 A:Do you get up early every day? B:FROM Monday to Friday I get up early。I go to____ in the morning。
  ____on weekends,I get up late。 A:What time do you come____from school? B:_______about four thirty。 A:What do you usually do on weekends? B:In the____,I go to the zoo。
  I like to watch the animais。In the afternoon。I stay_____home and_____TV。in the____I often do my homework。

全部回答

2008-01-27

0 0
    A:What_time____is it? B:__It's__six o'ciock。 A:Do you get up early every day? B:FROM Monday to Friday I get up early。
  I go to__school__ in the morning。  _But___on weekends,I get up late。 A:What time do you come_back___from school? B:____It's___about four thirty。
   A:What do you usually do on weekends? B:In the__morning__,I go to the zoo。  I like to watch the animais。
  In the afternoon。I stay_at____home and__watch___TV。in the__evening__I often do my homework 这题目还是比较简单的。
    好象是初一的题把?????。

2008-01-27

19 0
1.time 2.it's 3.school 4.but 没钱呀,滚!

2008-01-27

43 0
    A:What_time____is it? B:_Tt's___six o'ciock。 勘误:It's 打错了,抱歉。 A:Do you get up early every day? B:FROM Monday to Friday I get up early。
    I go to__school__ in the morning。_But___on weekends,I get up late。 A:What time do you come__back/home__from school? B:____At___about four thirty。
     A:What do you usually do on weekends? B:In the_morning___,I go to the zoo。I like to watch the animais。
  In the afternoon。I stay___at__home and__watch___TV。  in the_evening___I often do my homework。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科