搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

求:英语高手帮忙翻译几个句子

Translate the following sentences into English,using the words and expressions in brackets。 1。你把所有的数加起来就会知道结果。(add up) 2。我们努力想让他平静下来,但他还是激动地大叫。
  (calm down) 3。玛丽在医院里住了很长一段时间后,恢复了健康。(recover) 4。李鸣在这里定居后,和邻居们相处得都很好。(settle;get along with) 5。如果你不想和我在一起,你就收拾东西走人。(pack up) 6。
  战争期间,我受了很多苦。我用日记记下自己的经历,以便老了以后能够记住。(suffer;set down;so as to) 。

全部回答

2007-09-10

0 0
    1 If you add up all the number ,you will find the result。 2 We tried to let him calmed down but he still shouted in excitement。
   3 Marry stayed in the hospital for a long time and recovered herself 。   4 LiMing got well along with neighbors since settled there。
     5 If you don't want to stay with me ,Please pack your things up and go out! 6 I suffered a lot during the period of war time and set down all the experiences so as to bear in mind in my old age 。

2007-09-10

67 0
    把下列各项句子翻译成英语,答案在括号内表达。 1。You all of the number add to know a result for the meeting。
   2。We effort want let him fall calm, but he is to shout loudly concussion。   3。Mary at the hospital in live very long period of time after, instauration health。
   4。LI3 MING2 get along with the neighbors after settling down here all very good。   5。
  If you think not with me together, you tidy up thing to walk person。 6。The period of the war, I be subjected to a lot of bitterness。
    I stick down an oneself with the diary of experience, in order to old later can remember。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育