搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语翻译

1、 Mrs。Brown is from London in England,but she likes working in China。She says her students all work very hard and they are very friendly。
  She lopves her students。 Mrs。Brown has a son and a daughter。Her son's name is Jack。He is ten years old。Her daughter's name is Sue。
  She is seven years old。They go to school here in China,They have classes on weekdays。They like their school very much。 After school they often go shopping and go swimming。
  Sometimes they help their mother with some housework;They have a happy family。 2、 It is the last day of May today。It is Grandma's birthday。
  Father,Mother and I go to see her。 She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away。Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus。
   Grandma and Uncle are very giad to see us。We give the presents to Grandma and say "Happy birthday to you!"。She is very happy。

Then we sit down to talk 。Uncle goes to prepare lunch。The meal is very nice。We all enjoy it very much。At 4 o'clock,we say goodbye and leave them for home。

全部回答

2007-01-23

0 0
    1、Mrs。Brown is from London in England,but she likes working in China。She says her students all work very hard and they are very friendly。
    She loves her students。 Mrs。Brown has a son and a daughter。Her son's name is。He is ten years old。
  Her daughter's name is。She is seven years old。  They go to school here in China,They have classes on weekdays。
  They like their school very much。 After school they often go shopping and go swimming。  Sometimes they help their mother with some housework;They have a happy family。
   译文:Mrs。Brown来自英国的伦敦,但她喜欢在中国工作。她说她的学生学习很刻苦,而且和她相处的很好。  她很爱他的学生。 Mrs。Brown有一个儿子和一个女儿。
  她的儿子的名字是Jack,他10岁。她女儿的名字叫Sue,她七岁。他们在中国上学,他们平时上课,他们非常喜欢他们的 学校。 放学后,他们经常去购物和游泳,有时,他们帮母亲做一些家务,他们有一个幸福的 家庭。
     2、 It is the last day of May today。It is 's birthday。Father,Mother and I go to see her。
   She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away。  Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus。
   Grandma and Uncle are very giad to see us。We give the presents to Grandma and say "Happy birthday to you!"。
    She is very happy。Then we sit down to talk 。Uncle goes to prepare lunch。The meal is very nice。
  We all enjoy it very much。At 4 o'clock,we say goodbye and leave them for home。   译文:今天是5月的最后一天。
  是奶奶的生日,我和爸爸,妈妈去看她。她和我叔叔住在一个村庄里,那离我们不远,一大早,我们买了一个生日蛋糕和一些水果乘公共汽车去她家,奶奶和叔叔看到我们非常高兴,我们把礼品给奶奶,说“祝你生日快乐“她十分快乐,然后我们坐下来说话,叔叔去准备午餐,午餐很好吃,我们都吃得很开心,4点钟,我们和他们道别,离开那回家了。
     。

2007-01-23

100 0
     own是来自英国的伦敦,但她说她喜欢学生工作 e所有辛勤工作,他们很 elopves她的学生。 own有一子一daughter。her儿子的名字,是10年jack。
  heold。her女儿的名字是 e七年OKT在这里上学,他们班在校 ey非常喜欢他们。 课余,他们常常外出购物去 metimes他们有的帮母亲家务; 他们有一个幸福美满的家庭。   第二,它是最后一天,可能是 阿妈birthday。
  father、母亲和我去看看她。 她生命与舅舅away。early不远的一个村庄,在上午才买了生日蛋糕和水果到她家的巴士。 奶奶、叔叔都很giad看到us。we给礼物给奶奶说:"你生日快乐"! 。
   她很 en我们坐下来谈。   叔叔去准备 e饭都非常欣赏 四点十分,我们说再见,并让他们回国。 。

2007-01-23

106 0
    1、 Mrs。Brown is from London in England,but she likes working in China。She says her students all work very hard and they are very friendly。
    She lopves her students。 Mrs。Brown has a son and a daughter。Her son's name is Jack。
  He is ten years old。Her daughter's name is Sue。  She is seven years old。They go to school here in China,They have classes on weekdays。
  They like their school very much。 After school they often go shopping and go swimming。  Sometimes they help their mother with some housework;They have a happy family。
   2、 It is the last day of May today。It is Grandma's birthday。  Father,Mother and I go to see her。
   She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away。Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus。
     Grandma and Uncle are very giad to see us。We give the presents to Grandma and say "Happy birthday to you!"。
  She is very happy。Then we sit down to talk 。  Uncle goes to prepare lunch。The meal is very nice。
  We all enjoy it very much。At 4 o'clock,we say goodbye and leave them 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科