搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

谁有《飘雪》的英文歌词?

谢谢!

全部回答

2006-07-09

0 0
    飘雪- ALONE You don`t care for me, (你不关心我) you don`t carry where I have been, (不在乎我去何处) I`ve done all I could, (我已竭尽所能) so that I could be with you。
     (只为和你一起) Anyway you want, (无论你想什么) I do everything you need, (我愿意为你做任何事) Maybe now you can see, (或许你现在才明白) that our love was went to be。
     (我们的爱是什么) But I was so wrong, (但我错了) always thought I could be strong。 (总以为自己能坚强) When you left me here, (当你离开我) you took my heart away dear。
     (也带走了我的心) I feel so alone, (我感到如此孤单) I’ve miss you so long。 (已错过你太久) I just can’t carry on, (我无法坚持) feeling lost at all alone。
     (孤独而不知所措) You love me with a whole broken heart, (你爱着我但你的心已破碎) left me here thinking why we fall apart。
   (留下我面对这无言的结局) 参考资料: 。  。

2006-07-11

277 0
但是《飘雪》的原唱是一个日本歌手, 原来的歌名叫做《雪之华》.

2006-07-09

303 0
    飘雪- ALONE You don`t care for me, (你不关心我) you don`t carry where I have been, (不在乎我去何处) I`ve done all I could, (我已竭尽所能) so that I could be with you。
     (只为和你一起) Anyway you want, (无论你想什么) I do everything you need, (我愿意为你做任何事) Maybe now you can see, (或许你现在才明白) that our love was went to be。
     (我们的爱是什么) But I was so wrong, (但我错了) always thought I could be strong。 (总以为自己能坚强) When you left me here, (当你离开我) you took my heart away dear。
     (也带走了我的心) I feel so alone, (我感到如此孤单) I’ve miss you so long。 (已错过你太久) I just can’t carry on, (我无法坚持) feeling lost at all alone。
     (孤独而不知所措) You love me with a whole broken heart, (你爱着我但你的心已破碎) left me here thinking why we fall apart。
   (留下我面对这无言的结局) 。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物