搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

As Long As You Love Me 什么意思

简单翻译一下歌词。
  谢谢!! 听了很久也不知道什么意思! As Long As You Love Me BackStreet boys(后街男孩) Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say i'm crazy that i am blind Risking it all in a glance How you got my blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in your history As long as youre here with me I don't care who you are Where youre from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where youre from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if youre on the run It seems like were meant to be I don't care who you are Where youre from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where youre from Don't care what you did As long as you love me As long as you love me I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows As long as you love me When you look in to my eyes What you did and where youre coming from I don't care as long as you live me baby I don't care who you are Where youre from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where youre from Don't care what you did As long as you love me who you are Where youre from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where youre from As long as you love me Who you are As long as you love me What you did(I don't care) I don't care as long as you live me END 。

全部回答

2009-09-13

0 0

《AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME》 我只要你的爱 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine。
   虽然孤独一直伴我左右 i'm leaving my life in ur hands。   我试图挣脱你的束缚 people say i'm crazy that i am blind。
   有人说我因盲目而几近疯狂 risking it all in a glance。 冲动总是始於一瞬间 how you got me blind is still a mystery。
     你是如何让我这样为你仍然是个谜 i can't get u out of my head。 我就是无法不去想你 don't care what is written in ur history。
   不在乎你有怎样的过去 as long as u're here with me。   我只要你陪在我身边 i don't care who u are,where u're from,what u did。
   我不在乎你是怎样的一个人,来自哪里,做过什麽 as long as u love me。 只要你爱著我就够了 who u are。   你是怎样一个人 where u're from。
   你来自哪里 don't care what u did。 你做过什麽我全不在乎 as long as u love me。 我只要你爱著我 every little thing that u have said done。
     你说过的话语,做过的事情 feels like it's deep within me。 都深深印在我心底 doesn't really matter if u're on the run。
   如果你在逃避我也毫不在乎 it seems like we're meant to be。   我们是命中注定的连理 i don't care who u are,where u're from,what u did。
   我不在乎你是怎样的一个人,来自哪里,做过什麽 as long as u love me。 只要你爱著我就够了 who u are。   你是怎样一个人 where u're from。
   你来自哪里 don't care what u did。 你做过什麽我全不在乎 as long as u love me。 我只要你爱著我 i've tried to hide it so that no one knows。
     我也曾试图掩饰我对你的迷恋 but i guess it shows,when u look into my eyes。 但是,每当我们四目相对时,我便再无法掩藏 What you did and where you're comin from。
   你做过什麽,来自哪里 I don't care, as long as you love me, baby。   我全不在乎,我只要你爱著我,宝贝 i don't care who u are,where u're from,what u did。
   我不在乎你是怎样的一个人,来自哪里,做过什麽 as long as u love me。 只要你爱著我就够了 who u are,where u're from,don't care what u did。
     你是怎样一个人,你来自哪里,你做过什麽我全不在乎 as long as u love me。
     我只要你爱著我 Who you are,Where you're from,What you did 你是怎样一个人,你来自哪里,你做过什麽 As long as you love me 我只要你还爱著我 who you are,Where you're from 你是怎样一个人,你来自哪里 As long as you love me 我只要你还爱著我 who you are 你是怎样一个人 As long as you love me 我全部的需要只有你的爱 What you did 你做过什麽 I Don't Care 我全不在乎 As long as you love me 我只要你的爱。

2009-09-13

798 0

只要你爱我 虽然孤独一直是我的朋友 我要离开你的手在我的生活 人们说我疯了,我失明 这一切的危险一目了然 你怎样得到我的盲目仍是个谜 我不能让你出我的头 不在乎你是写历史 只要我在这里youre 我不在乎你是谁 从哪里youre 你做什么 只要你爱我 你是谁 从哪里youre 不在乎你做什么 只要你爱我 每个小东西,你说,做 感觉就像是在我深 其实并不重要如果想拿在逃 仿佛是为了应 我不在乎你是谁 从哪里youre 你做什么 只要你爱我 你是谁 从哪里youre 不在乎你做什么 只要你爱我 只要你爱我 我试图掩盖它,没有人知道 但我猜它显示 只要你爱我 当你看在我的眼睛 你做了什么和来自地方youre 我不在乎,只要你住我的宝宝 我不在乎你是谁 从哪里youre 你做什么 只要你爱我 你是谁 从哪里youre 不在乎你做什么 只要你爱我 你是谁 从哪里youre 你做什么 只要你爱我 你是谁 从哪里youre 只要你爱我 你是谁 只要你爱我 你做了什么(我不在乎) 我不在乎,只要你活我 完 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物